Gateway Marina - Gateway Marina
2022 Mercury FourStroke 200
2022 Mercury Marine FourStroke 200
3.4L V6 and 4.6L V8
Reliability, flexibility, power and efficiency all within your reach. Backed by decades of marine power innovation and product leadership, Mercury V8 and V6 FourStroke outboards deliver legendary performance and forward-thinking technology. FourStroke outboards are built for any body of water and a wide variety of boats.
Features may include:
Adaptive Speed Control
- Adaptive Speed Control maintains a desired rpm regardless of changes in load or conditions without adjustments to the throttle lever position a first for the outboard industry.
Smooth and Quiet
- The V8 and V6 FourStroke engines are quieter and smoother than the leading competitor.
Easy to Maintain
- The exclusive Top Cowl Service Door simplifies routine maintenance, letting you check or add engine oil without removing the top cowl. An hour-based maintenance schedule decal is located under the cowl, providing a quick overview of routine maintenance.
Industry-Exclusive Battery Management Technology
- When battery voltage is low, engines will automatically increase idle rpm to boost alternator output and charge batteries to the proper level, protecting batteries from draining while trolling and operating electronic devices.
Ample Charging Output
- FourStroke models feature a robust alternator that delivers 20 amps net of charging power at idle and 30 amps total at wide-open throttle.
|Category:||Engine and Engine Accessories||Horsepower:||200|
|Engine Type:||Outboard 4 Stroke||Fuel:||Gas|
|Part Make:||Mercury||Location:||Lantana, FL|
|Part Model:||FourStroke 200|