Shorts Marine Inc
2021 Yamaha Outboards VF115LA
Remote, Electric, Power Trim/Tilt
Price is for motor only. Additional charge for required installation & parts. Price includes all rebates. Year is based on date of production and not model year. Description
The I-4 V MAX SHO 115 is Yamahas fastest 115-hp four stroke, ever, with a top speed of nearly 51 mph.* On top of its impressive speed, it features tech unheard of in its class, including a long-track intake system, free-flow exhaust and knock sensor. Still its 10 pounds lighter than a competitors two stroke.
Power & Performance
- Quiet Power and Performance: The I-4 V MAX SHO design maximizes combustion efficiency in a way that no two stroke can, delivering clean, quiet power and performance.
- Fuel Efficient: In-line Four V MAX SHO designs are up to 40% more fuel efficient than traditional carbureted two strokes.
- Optimum Power: Precision Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection and long-track intake system combine to maximize power and fuel efficiency across the line of In-Line Four V MAX SHO outboards.
- Power Management: An array of advanced sensors constantly provide vital atmospheric and engine conditions to the Engine Control Module (ECM), which instantly makes the precise adjustments for optimum performance.
Reliability & Durability
- Better Lubrication: Wet sump pump lubrication that uses a pressurized oil delivery system through an oil pump.
- Engine Warning System: This system protects the outboard with a range of functions including: overheat protection and low-oil-pressure warning (automatically reducing maximum RPM to 2000), over-rev protection, water-in-fuel detection, start-in-gear protection and shift-in prevention at open throttle.
- Corrosion Protection: Combined with our proprietary alloy (YDC-30), our exclusive Phaze Five electro-deposited, anti-corrosive paint system provides a tough, five-layer barrier against corrosion. This protection is standard on all Yamaha I-4 V MAX SHO four-stroke engines.
Convenience & Control
- Extra Space: A four stroke in-line design means there's no need for an external oil tank. That means less weight and more storage room in the boat for tackle and gear.
- Easy Rigging: I-4 V MAX SHO outboards feature mechanical controls for easy, convenient rigging with most bass, bay and flats boats, and are compatible with analog, 6Y5 digital or Command Link gauges.
Model Specific Features
- 1.8-liter high-output four cylinder
- 377 lbs. dry weight
- 20-inch and 25-inch shaft options
- 35 amps of charging power
- Command Link compatibility with Variable Trolling
- Engine Type: Inline 4
- Displacement: 1.8L
- Bore x Stroke: 81 x 88.9mm (3.19 x 3.5in)
- Prop Shaft Horsepower: 115hp at 5500 rpm
|Category:||Engine and Engine Accessories||Stock Number:||VF115LA|
|Engine Type:||Single Outboard||Fuel:||Gas|
|Part Make:||Yamaha Outboards||Location:||Millsboro, DE|