2020 Trifecta SS 23SB
|Manufacturer Provided Description|
Here youll discover the direct result of what happens when we listen to what our customers demand in a luxury performance pontoon boat line. More floor plans, packages and options come with this series. Theres something for all boaters! Check out the different performance packages, base vinyl color offerings, then put your personal touch on the model of your choosing.
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
See this boat on sales lot and test ride TODAY:
Marco Yacht Sales
385 Angler Dr. Goodland, FL 34140
Call Ahead 239-970-5563
Located on the water at Calusa Island Island Marina south end of Marco Island
|Hull Warranty||99 year|
Powered with a Suzuki 200SSTX
TRIFECTA Saltwater Performance 23SB2 3.0 Pontoon
3.0 Performance Package: Aluminum Underdeck Performance Skin, Lifting Strakes on the Center Tube and Inside of Outer Tubes, Seastar® Hydraulic Steering 37 Gallon Fuel Tank Full Center Tube
2 S LUXURY EDITION PACKAGE 1: High Back Captain's Chair,Woodgrain Steering Wheel,Woven or Wicker Vinyl Floor Upgrade,Super Sport Helm with 7" Simrad Graph ,Pillow Top Furniture Upgrade Seagrass Covered Furniture Bases
Additional Options: Blackout Trim Package, Privacy Hoop & Curtain, RGB Underwater Lights, Sport Ski Tow Bar, Power Assist Steering
WHY TRIFECTA FOR SW FLORIDA?
No WOOD all composite one piece Vixen deck, 50% lighter, faster, stronger, massive understructure and NO ROT.
- Splash Fins Heavy-duty and welded.
- Spray Rail They're longer and stronger.
- Performance Skin Roll formed for better water and air flow to maximize performance and efficiency.
- Bulk Head Strategically placed bulkheads at vital points in the pontoon provide superior structural integrity.
- PAD Running Surface There's more on purpose!
- Lifting Strake Quicker planing for additional maneuverability and smooth ride.
- Pressurized Pontoon Tubes More Strength, holds shape for quieter and smoother ride.
- Nose Cone 52" nose cone rather than 48" industry standard increases speed and reduces fuel consumption.