2020 Tahoe T16
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Location||Myrtle Beach, SC|
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
Construction & Exterior
|We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.|
|Engine Make||MERCURY MARINE|
|Engine Model||75ELPT 4S STD|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
The TAHOE® T16 sport runabout truly has a lot of great things going for it.
First, it provides plenty of seating and finished storage for a crew of six and all their water gear. Second, its POWERGLIDE fiberglass hull pairs perfectly with a Mercury 60HP outboard to perform like a dream. And third, it has a total package weight of just 2,200 lbs.light enough to be towed behind a mid-sized SUV!
At 16 5 long and 7 6 wide, the T16 provides all the features, fun and space your family needs to get on the water.
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
- Gelcoated foam-filled full-length fiberglass stringer system
- Bow seating w/molded-in storage & reversible backrest for facing fore or aft while lounging
- Rotomolded console w/windscreen, multifunction gauge, storage trays, water-resistant toggle switches & 12V outlet
- In-floor storage
- 3-across bench seat w/molded-in storage & flip-down seatback w/non-skid step surface
- Aft sunpad w/flip-up cushions & storage below
- Aft swim platforms w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coated GALVASHIELD® Impact