2020 Rinker Q3 OB / Outboard Models
|Category||Dual Console, Bowrider, Ski and Fish|
The Q3 OB is the latest model in the Q Series line-up of new boat models. Consistent with the other Q models, the Q3 OB has a Deep 20 Degree Hull, Hot Tub style bow that offers safe riding and comfortable lounging for small children and adults. Additional similarities include an open-concept floor plan that offers plenty of room for family, Suzuki 200HP, friends, and Fido.
Storage areas, cubby holes, and stainless steel cupholders ensure everyones belongings find their place out of the way.
Whats new to the Q3 OB model is the patent pending Stow-n-Step seating that is standard on the oversized transom walk through. Two Stow-n-Step seats are optional for the swim platform. These seats stow away when not in use. The anti-slip starboard cover offers sure footing when stored. When an extra seat is needed, the one-hand operation offers a quick and convenient conversion into a comfortable flip-up seat.
The Q3 OB also offers a port-side swingback lounge seat that increases passenger capacity or converts to a lounge for a comfortable day of reclining on the water.
- Bimini Top with Boot, Color Coordinated
- Courtesy Lights
- Cushioned Armrests at Throttle Position
- Cup holders: Stainless Steel
- Integrated Trash Container Removable
- Seating Single (Helm) Bucket Seat with Flip-up Bolster
- Seating Port-side Swing-back Lounge
- Seating Walk-through Stow-n-Step Seat
- Storage In-floor/Large
- Storage Port Side Dash Glove Box
- Storage Starboard Console
- Storage Dual Stow-n-Step Platform Wells
- Anchor Storage Locker w/ Cradle
- Cleats Stainless Steel Fixed
- Install Engine Outboard Motors
- Rub Rail with Stainless Insert
- Walk-thru Transom Entrance
- Windshield With Walk-thru, Tinted Safety Glass
ENGINE SYSTEMS ELECTRICAL ENTERTAINMENT
- Stereo Kicker KMC10-Bluetooth-AM/FM Weather Band
FWD. STATEROOM GALLEY HEAD
- Liner, Fiberglass Gelcoated Finish Throughout (no toilet)
- Chartplotter / Simrad Multifunction Display
- Phone Holder
- Steering Tilt, 5 Position