2020 Ranger RT178
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
2020 Ranger Boats RT178
2020 Ranger RT178 - RGR91916H920
2020 Mercury 75ELPT 4S - 2B726146
2020 EZ Loader Trailer - 1L83A5LB3LA042390
PLEASE ASK US ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF ZERO MONEY DOWN FINANCING!!!
INCLUDED OPTIONS IN THIS BOAT:
- Dual Pro On-Board Charger 6 x 3
- Battery Holder only for TM Batteries (2)
- Lowrance Hook 2 @ console
- Automatic Bilge Pump Replace Standard
- Boarding Ladder (Stainless Steel)
- Coin Box
- Extra Front Deck Rod Strap
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Aluminum Spare Tire
- Aluminum Wheel Upgrade
- Minn Kota Fortrex 80, 45"
Three generations of boating know-how make Thayer's Marine, Inc. your leader for everything boating. With over 100 years of boating experience, we have learned what works, what doesn't, and pioneered what will. Our sales department works to find you the boat of your dreams, our parts department helps get you back on the water, and our service department fixes those problems you cannot, the first time. Oh, and CSI scores in the upper 95 percentile to back it all up.
Brilliant pedigree with matching performance
The Ranger® RT178 represents the perfect blend of value, features and performance. It enjoys the same build processes as our larger aluminum models, but in a size that will fit in your budget - and your garage. It boasts an 8-foot port rod locker, a recessed trolling motor foot pedal, three tackle-specific storages and an oversized center storage box. The ultra-wide deck and cockpit deliver stability from bow to stern. The .100" hull is filled to the brim with our signature sound-deadening foam flotation for a noticeably smooth and solid feel at all speeds and in all environments. The carpet is rugged all-weather marine-grade, as is the premium vinyl upholstery. A fully featured console houses electronics up to 12 inches, gauges and a cantilevered design to maximize comfort and space. With so much loaded into its 17-foot, 8-inch frame, the RT178 boldly boasts a Brilliant Pedigree With Matching Performance.
- Roomy, functional layout
- Upright, level flotation
- Wood-free construction
- Recessed trolling motor pedal
- Dedicated tackle storage under both decks
- Hull Length: 17 ft. 8 in.
- Beam: 92 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 75 hp
- Engine Shaft Length: 20 in.
- Side Depth: 21 in.
- Hull Thickness: 0.1 in.
- Bottom Width: 64 in.
- Fuel capacity: 21 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1075 lb.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8 ft. 0 in.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 2720 lb.
- Approximate Length On Trail