2020 Nitro Z18
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
2020 Nitro Z18
- 2020 Nitro Z18 - BUJ25066E920
- 2020 Mercury 150L PXS4 - 2B657824
- 2020 Trailstar - 7J514BJ10LB001009
PLEASE ASK US ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF ZERO MONEY DOWN FINANCING!!!
INCLUDED OPTIONS IN THIS BOAT:
- MOORING COVER
- SINGLE AXLE BREAK UPGRADE
Three generations of boating know-how make Thayer's Marine, Inc. your leader for everything boating. With over 100 years of boating experience, we have learned what works, what doesn't, and pioneered what will. Our sales department works to find you the boat of your dreams, our parts department helps get you back on the water, and our service department fixes those problems you cannot, the first time. Oh, and CSI scores in the upper 95 percentile to back it all up.
The NITRO® Z18 is America's best-selling fiberglass bass boat because it balances power and fishability in a ready-to-win package. It's is built around our revolutionary NITRO® VORTEX TECHNOLOGY (NVT) hull with RAPID PLANING SYSTEM, giving you a smooth, soft and dry ride along with a brisk holeshot and precise handling when turning and at the top end.
The massive bow deck is laid out with one purposecatching fish. And the NITRO-exclusive Z-Core seating makes cruising across the lake in heavy chop a comfortable as possible. With a 24-volt Minn Kota® trolling motor standard and over 100 fishfinder options available to replace or complement the standard Lowrance® unit, it's truly a bass boat for everyone.
- Length: 18 ft. 8 in.
- Beam: 7 ft. 10 in.
- Bottom width: 6 ft. 3 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 175 hp
- Fuel capacity: 40 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 550 lb.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1350 lb.
- Interior depth: 18.5 in.
- Transom height: 22.5 in.
- Deadrise: 16 deg.
- Draft: 15 in.
- Average dry weight: 1700 lb.
- Average package weight: 3200 lb.
- Package height: 6 ft. 4 in.
- Package width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Towing length: 24 ft. 1 in.
- Storage length: 21 ft. 3 in.
- NITRO® Vortex Technology (NVT) hull w/Rapid Planing System (RPS)
- Lowrance® HOOK2 5 Combo flush-mounted fishfinder
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. (31.75 kg) thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Bike seat & folding fishing seat
- NEW 1" (2.54 cm) lower, driver & passenger flat seat mounting
- Z-Core seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats Request Information Call Now View Dealer Inventory