2020 Mako 334 CC
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
Certification & Safety
T-Top or Hardtop
|We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.|
|Engine Make||MERCURY MARINE|
|Engine Model||350XXL VER 1.75 JPO WHT C|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
The MAKO® 334 CC ushers in an era of empowered performance, elevated style, and enhanced fit and finish. Its built to feed your passion for sportfishing in safety and style with an alliance of custom creature comforts and state-of-the-art technology.
This advanced, spacious offshore craft offers unsurpassed flexibility in the interior plus the overbuilt durability that has made MAKO legendary for half a century. Its built on a hand-laid, 24°-deadrise Deep V hull with a unique notched transom for top performance and improved efficiency. Powered with up to 1050 horsepower, the 334 slices through the chop, rides dry and smooth, and has the range to handle any offshore quest.
Standard: Far from a Standard offshore boat, it includes a full-featured Garmin® electronics package, two 34-gal. livewells with rounded corners and constant pressurization, a leaning post with freshwater sink, cooler, and a massive storage capacity, a FUSION marine stereo, two 290-qt. in-deck coolers, a walk-in head and an inward-opening tuna/dive door.
Also available in Family Edition and Sportfish Edition.
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Lifethe best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- Available as Standard, Family Edition or Sportfish Edition
- Hand-laid, 24°-deadrise Deep V hull for the legendary dry & smooth MAKO ride
- CZone digital switching w/comprehensive electrical-monitoring system
- Mercury® JPO (Joystick Piloting for Outboards) & Skyhook® auto-positioning GPS
- Fiberglass leaning post w/armrest, backrest, flip-up cushion, freshwater sink & multiple storage options for bait & tackle
- Two 290-qt. (274.44 L) insulated port & starboard aft in-deck fishboxes w/Gulper macerator pumps
- Tuna/dive/boarding door w/stowable stainless steel dive ladder
- Two 34-gal. (128.7 L) rounded, aft livewells w/angled fills & friction-hinged acrylic lids
- Electroplated Sea Chest keeps 4 pumps submerged for cooler running & longer life