2020 Lagoon 42
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
|Deck & Hull|
3 Cabins layout:
Living Room Area with:
|Sails and Rigging|
Sails & Rigging:
Distribution Electrical panel:
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For the virtual tour, please copy and paste this link:
Call Annapolis Yacht Sales at 410-267-8181 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange for a personal inspection.
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
This 3 cabin Lagoon 42 hull #461 will arrive in September 2019. Call or email for pricing and details.
The new 42 is manifestly a member of the "new Lagoon family"; vertical bows, "Seemingly freely-suspended" coach roof, mast moved further aft, high-aspect mainsail, self-tacking jib and large foresails. It also benefits form new ideas and innovative technology, producing a Lagoon that offers even greater comfort and performance. On deck:
An ingenious deck layout:
The mast moved further aft and the self-tacking jib, a guarantee of performance under sail and ease of handling, provide the ability to bring all operations together in one place.
An ergonomic helm station at the coach roof bulkhead, offering many advantages:
- direct communication between the cockpit and saloon,
- improved circulation, forward and aft of the helm station,
- direct access to the coach roof for easier access to the boom,
- a composite bimini with a sliding panel to ensure a good view of the sails,
- a closure panel for helm station safety when under way.
A cozy cockpit, with smooth, elegant curves:
- a single level from the aft platform to the saloon: a structural revolution,
- entirely new ergonomics that ensure excellent use of space and ease of circulation on board,
- a large glazed door that occupies the entire width of the coachroof, and provides access to the unparalleled internal volumes.
- The suspended steps at the transom provide a whole new perception of the boat: a continuous, wide and inviting platform, worthy of a large vessel.
A world of difference on the interior:
- 3 or 4 cabin layout designed by Nauta
- Brighter interiors thanks to the fixed aft porthole looking into the cockpit
- Aft cabin has one bathroom with separate shower
- Saloon has generous dining table
- Fully equipped galley to starboard
- Owners version has large island berth aft, storage and large head forward