2020 Key West 250 BR
|Category||Bay Boats, Center Consoles, Saltwater Fishing|
The 250BR is the latest addition to the growing line up of bay boats. With the added floor space you can add the spacious lounge seat up front which features a huge storage area underneath. This box is insulated and macerated to serve as a fish box or ice chest, depending on the needs of the day. Under this fish box, and accessible from under the console, is space enough to store 3 troll motor batteries and even a fresh water tank, leaving the space under the console open for a porta pottie or changing room. With all batteries stored in the console you have open storage under the jump seats in the rear as well. Side wall rod storage can hold fly rods over 9' long even without using the rod tubes. This big bay boat has more rod storage than anything in its class, and performs great with a 250 hp engine, or more.
Features may include:
- Console mounted foot rest with multiple storage compartments.
- Folding bolster leaning post converts to twin seats with back rest.
- Molded in front console seat with storage underneath.
- 2 Rod Boxes lockable with 5 rod capacity each.
- Live Release wells front and rear decks.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- SS steering wheel
- Navigation lights.
- 4 stainless steel cleats.
- Trim tabs with indicators and auto retract.
- High pressure raw water wash down system.
- Molded in seat with cushions on front of the console.
- Folding jump seats in the transom store flush and out of the way.
- Cup holder on console.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Sea Star hydraulic tilt steering.
- 12" X 12" Trim Tabs.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Pull up cleats.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Folding stern light.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Electric horn.
- Troll motor harness and plug.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Dual Battery Switch
- Molded Anchor Storage with Anchor
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Self-Bailing Cockpit