2020 Key West 219fs
|Category||Center Consoles, Saltwater Fishing, Ski and Fish|
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
3800 NW 27 Avenue
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
2020 Key West Boats 219 FISH
Boats built by fishermen, for fishermen. Since 1986, our goal has been to provide high quality, high value products enhanced by our commitment to customer service giving you the best value on the water. That same commitment to satisfaction is as deep today as ever. We have a very solid and stable dealer network located throughout the United States and abroad. These dealers understand and share our commitment to customer satisfaction. Key West has maintained skilled employees through an employee ownership program giving each employee pride in building a quality product. With two locations and over 160,000 square feet of operational facilities for design, manufacturing, sales, marketing, and customer service, we can maintain our leading edge on quality, technology, and value today, and for the future.
Since its introduction, the 219FS has been one of our most popular models and shows no sign of slowing down. It offers so much to the outdoor family with a competent offshore fishing package mated to a package loaded with creature comforts such as full width bench seating in the rear, generous changing/potty room under the console, standard seating in the bow complete with removable backrests, side bolsters, and bow cushions. Cup holders abound throughout, and it can be custom rigged with everything from a ski tow to outriggers. At 21'9" and an 8'6" beam, it is one of the largest in its class with more floor space, rod storage, dry storage, and seating than the competition. And unlike the competition, all Key West Boats are built to be unsinkable providing the outdoor family with the best in safety.
Features may include:
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Cup holder on console.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Trim tabs with indicators and auto retract.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- LED bow navigation lights
- Built in fuel tank
- LED live well lights
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Molded in front console seat with storage underneath.
- Folding bolster leaning post converts to twin seats with back rest.
- Console mounted foot rest with multiple storage compartments.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod ra