2020 Hatteras GT45x Hardtop Coupe
|Category||Express Cruiser, Saltwater Fishing, Sports Fishing Boats|
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
|Location||Delivered Anywhere, FL|
|Why Purchase a Hatteras Yacht?|
For further information about the standard and optional equipment, please contact Jimmy Rogers, CPYB
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
Contact Certified Hatteras Sales Representative Jimmy Rogers, CPYB at 727-453-0422 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 year|
The raw performance and seakeeping ability of the GT45x Hatteras line is unchallenged, but she also has the table manners and fit and finish of the finest Hatteras Yachts.
1. Fast- with optional CAT C-18 1150hp motors she will cruise in the 32-35kt range and top out at over 42ktsthis is really fast for a 45ft. express with a 164 beam!
2. Solid- with a resin infused solid fiberglass unibonded hull, shoebox fit bolted and bonded hull and topside, all cabinetry bonded to the hull, and a generally overbuild nature you feel secure when pounding through rough seasno shaking or shutteringjust solid.
3. Quiet and Smooth- one of the biggest complaints of the old Cabos was the noise and chatterHatteras went above and beyond here to quiet down the engine noise through high grade insulation, special mufflers, air induction prop tunnels, and sound deadening paintall together resulted in a ride that is well mannered as a Hatteras Motoryacht.
4. Visibility- Thanks in part to the huge single pane front windshield the visibility is incredible! All around the helm in a 360 degree turn the line of sight is great. No big stanchions or posts to get in your wayjust a great unobstructed view.
5. Fit and Finish- The modern styling of the 45 Hatteras can be attributed to the excellent Hatteras design team, the cabin is light, airy and up to date. Upholstery choices are spot on and comfortable, with an abundance of cupholders that were mysteriously missing from older models.
6. All the Options- The 45 Hatteras Express comes with an extensive a la carte menu for you to choose from, allowing an owner to custom tailor it to his personal needs and boating style. Some of the big ones include a Sportfish Tower, Gyro Stabilizer, CAT 360 joystick docking and station keeping, 1 or 2 stateroom layout, teak decksand much more
In summary, the new 45 Hatters hits all the high points dead onthe rugged offshore fishing machine meets classy refinement in style with impeccable fit and finish.