|BASE C37 COUPE |
- Mercruiser 6.2 Bravo 3 DTS 350 HP Sea Core Stern Drive Gas Engine,Opening Windows, Sunroof, Bi-fold Door, Cockpit Seating, Curtains, Fresh Water Head, Stone Water Interior Décor, Entertainment Group which includes 32" LCD TV, Radio and CD/DVD Player, 2 Burner Glass Electric Cooktop and Microwave Oven, Air Conditioning, Water and Waste Monitor, Ground Tackle (includes Prince 1000 Windlass, Anchor, Chain, Shackle and Line with Snap Hook, Seat Covers, Transom Handshower
WATER AND WASTE SYSTEM
- Westerbeke 7.5 KW MCGA Gas - 60 Hz Generator (no sound sheild)
- Air Conditioning, High Capacity - 25,000 BTU
SAFETY AND NAVIGATION
- Water and Waste Monitor
- Transom Washdown - Sea Water
- Transom Handshower
- Garmin Navigation and Radar Package 12" - Radar, 2x Chartplotter, GPS, Sonar, VHF/Hailer
- Polished Anchor
- Princess Windlass
- Radar Mast
- Cockpit Icemaker
- Cockpit Sun Shade
- Colored Hull Custom: Anctracite Grey
- Exterior Carpet
- Exterior Teak Table w/cover and Sun Pad
- Reclining Foredeck Sun Pad With Cover
- Salon Door Screen
- Seat Covers
- Upgrade all Exterior Seating to Cora setter and all Seat Covers and Sunshade to Sunbrella Storm
- Master Stateroom TV & Blu-Ray Player
- Salon Audio Upgrade
- Salon Blinds
- Salon Wood Flooring - Laminate
- Salon Wood Flooring upgrade Southwind - Rain Barrel Authentic Plank
- Lights: overhead, 12V, 8 overhead, stainless steel
- Entertainment center: Flat panel TV
- Flooring: Wood
- CO detector
- Elevated port sofa
- Opening window - starboard
- Electrical panels: AC installed in seat base
- Salon table: Hi-lo table pedestal
- Sliding door to cabin access, black acrylic, lockable, slides behind helm in open position
- Single helm seat
- Dash console, non-glare
- Engine controls: Engine manufacturer electronic
- Trim tab control
- Steering: hydraulic
- Engine instrumentation: Engine manufacturer LCD display
- Compass: Ritchie, 5" flush mounted, illuminated
- Steering wheel: Sport
- Accessory outlet, 12V (1)
- Dual USB charger outlet
- Provisions for optional navigation electronics package
- Door: Locking
- Lights: (1) in shower overhead (3) in head compartment overhead
- Enclosed shower: Molded fiberglass floor liner, plexi door
- Vanity cabinet: Solid surface countertop and vessel sink, storage below
- Mirror: Above vanity, wood framed/storage
- Exhaust fan
- Electric head (fresh water flush)
- Towel bar
- Toilet paper holder
- 110V outlet, ground fault protected
- Fixed hull glass window with opening port
- Horn, 12V single trumpet.
- Lighting fixtures, 12V LED (14).
- Navigation lights (USCG/COL REG approved).
- CATV inlet.
- Battery switches on/off (1) accessory, (2) engines, (1) optional generator, (1) optional thruster.
- Digital charge distribution system.
- Batteries: (2) engine, (1) accessory, (1) optional generator, (1) optional bow thruster.
- Digital Electronic Battery Chargers: (1) accessory and engine batteries, (1) optional generator and thruster batteries.
- Single AC 30 amp dockside electrical service with 50ft cord.
- Distribution Panel: AC, with circuit breakers and voltmeter/ammeter.
- Distribution Panel: 12V DC, with circuit breakers.
- Ground bonding system.
- High bilge water alarm.
- Sleeping queen-sized berth, storage below
- Shelves: Hull sides
- Deck hatch: White translucent, opening with screen
- Lights: 5 overhead, LED
- Lights: 2 reading
- Lights: Rope light in upper soffit
- Storage: Port hanging locker
- Storage: Foreward starbord alongside berth
- (2) 110V outlets, ground fault protected
- Fixed hull glass window, window blinds
- CO detector
|Fresh Water and Holding System|
- Fresh Water System: 90 gal. (341 L) polyethylene tank with shore water connection and integrated pressure reduction valve.
- Fresh water fill fitting installed on walkway. Eleven gal. (41.6 L) water heater installed in engine compartment.
- On demand fresh water is delivered via a fresh water pump installed in the engine compartment
- Hanging Locker: Outboard, mirrored, illuminated, full cabin height., (2) AC electrical outlets, ground fault protected.
- CO detector.
- Door: Locking.
- Lights: Three LED overhead.
- Bed: Twins convert to queen with filler cushion.
- Hull windows with blinds
- Drawers (4).
- Storage cabinet (4).
- Flooring: Vinyl plank.
- Countertop: Solid surface.
- Sink: Stainless steel with designer faucet.
- Stove: Two burner induction cook top.
- Refrigerator: Nova Cool®, Norcold®.
- AC Electrical Outlets: Two, ground fault protected.
- Lights: Overhead.
- Microwave: Convection.
- Coffeemaker storage.
- Trash located below the sink.
- Access hatches to (2) in-floor storage areas.
- Self-bailing cockpit.
- Door: Hinged cabin entry, locking, black painted, flat glass.
- Courtesy lights (4).
- Lighting: Overhead in bridge overhang (4).
- Molded Steps: Access to side decks.
- Cockpit Hatch (1): Engine room access, hinged, gas shock.
- Cockpit Floor Storage (1): Storage box.
- Transom Door: Transom storage locker with dockside connections and shower option. Accessible through cockpit seating or aft transom doors.
- Cockpit Floor: Removable for engine or generator extraction.
- Cockpit Seat: L-shaped lounge port single seat starboard.
- Switch panel for exterior lighting.
- Engine room lights. Optional underwater lights. Optional sun shade
|Decks and Hardware|
- Gunwale trim: rigid vinyl with stainless steel insert
- Cleats: (2) 10" bow cleats (2) 10" spring line cleats and (4) 10" stern cleats (1) 10"anchor cleat
- Hatch: bow, translucent, opening with screen
- Deck fitting: fuel fill (1)
- Deck fitting: fresh water fill (1)
- Deck fitting: waste, pump-out (1)
- Rails: bow, 1" stainless steel top rail, 1" stanchions, welded, with stainless secondary rail
- Grab rails - stainless steel
- Engine compartment power and static ventilation located in superstructure
- Transom platform - Fixed
- Swim ladder - under mount, centerline of swim platform w/recessed grab handle
- Nonskid fiberglass decks
- Vinyl ester barrier coat
- Anti-fouling bottom paint
- Bronze seacocks - all underwater through hulls - double SS hose clamps
- Nylon thru-hull fittings with Stainless Steel Caps - above waterline applications
- Standard white gel coat for hull &, deck
- Black vinyl boot stripe
- Twin Mercruiser 6.2L 350HP Sea Core Bravo 3 Stern Drives
- Engine alarm system
- Stainless Steel propellers - stern drives
- Trim tabs: Bennett Marine® stainless steel, electro-hydraulic trim tabs
- Steering: Teleflex® SeaStar hydraulic steering
- Helm display: Digital LCD display showing tachometer, hour meter, oil pressure, coolant temperature, battery voltage, fuel tank level and rudder angle indicator
- CE Class B
- 10-year structural hull limited warranty
- Hull and deck: Hand-laid structural and non-structural fiberglass and core laminates bonded with infused resin
- Hull bottom: Surface beneath the water line is bead blasted to create an optimal bonding surface for the anti-fouling paint, which is sprayed onto the hull to create a smooth running bottom
- Stringer system: Fiberglass stringers are used throughout the yacht, Interior bulkheads, cabinets and drawers are precision cut, hand-crafted and constructed from a selection of woods and high-pressure laminates. Drawers are lined with laminate
- Insulation, thermal and acoustical
- Meets or exceeds all applicable U.S. Coast Guard safety standards
- NMMA certified
- CE certification available
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|