2020 Boston Whaler 230 Vantage
|Category||Sports Fishing Boats, Ski and Fish, Saltwater Fishing|
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Location||Panama City Beach, FL|
|Deck / Cockpit|
|Cockpit Utility Center|
Please note: For exact details on model availability and standard package equipment please contact your local, authorized dealer. The boat model information, specifications and images listed may not accurately reflect the most current design.
|Additional Mercury options available.|
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Engine Model||WHT 300 XL V8|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 year|
Follow the status quo and you wont earn the National Marine Manufacturers Associations Innovation Award; but challenge the status quo and awards may come your wayespecially if you do it well. The dual-console 230 Vantage® received the Innovation Award for expanding the possibilities capable in a 23-foot boat. For starters, seating is top-notch, and it delivers incredible comfort and rugged luxury with impressive power and capability so every crew can journey longer and farther in comfort, with Whaler confidence that goes to the core.
- Spacious bow seating area accommodates an optional stowable table.
- Like the smooth-riding hull, the crisp console is all about confident control.
- Port seating adjusts readily to your needs and stows plenty of gear.
- Next-level aft seating stows seamlessly to expand a large cockpit area for fishing or entertaining.
- Optional Fishing Package includes a 14-gallon livewell, fishing station, raw-water washdown, transom-mounted rod holders and more.
- Comfortable head featuring a molded sink with drain and lockable entry door.