2019 Yellowfin 24 Center Console
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
Options and Upgrades:
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
Like New 2019 Yellowfin 24CE Bay Boat with 2nd Station Tower and Hardtop and custom Amera Trail Dual Axle w/Electric Disc Brakes Trailer. Absolutley loaded! Why wait 8+ months to order one when you can take this home today. Just picked her up but good and bad is that I stopped at the factory on the way home to Texas and wife saw the 26 Hybrid and fell in love with that model instead. So back to the drawing board to order up a new 26. :) I really love the Yellowfin ride, fit and finish and overall look and feel. That's why I'm going to upgrade. My loss is your gain.
350 Mercury Verado with only 50 hours (20 hour service completed). Full Simrad Electronics package, Dual 10' Blade PowerPoles, Minn Kota Ulterra 36v 112lb 52 Trolling Motor and much more, see below....
Walk-Thru Video Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6vXSDSnL5E
2019 Yellowfin 24CE Specs:
- 2019 Yellowfin 24CE with 2nd Station Tower with Hard Top and upgraded Sleigh Seat on top of tower
- Custom Aquamist hull color
- 350 Mercury Verado with Bob's machine jackplate
- Full Simrad Electronics package including NSO 19" EVO 3 MFD, 4G radar, NSS 12" EVO 3 MFD on Tower and NSS 9" EVO3 display for Mercury Control that's a full Simrad functional display as well. Like having a 3rd display.
- Amera Trail Custom Dual Axle Trailer with electric disc brakes and all LED lighting built specifically for the 24 CE model with Spare Tire and hub. Hubs are 100,000 mile no service hubs.
- Minn Kota Ulterra 36v 112lb 52 Trolling Motor with Hot Swap Plate so you can easily remove
- Hull, console and upper station just Ceramic Waxed - Repels water like no other
For options and electronics see Navigation Systems and Additional Equipment Sections under the MORE DETAILS Section above.