Futch's Marine Depot - Futch's Marine Depot
2019 Yamaha FourStroke 25HP - 20 IN. SHAFT
Yamahas high-powered portables are redefining the expectations for portable horsepower, from the F15 and F20 to the outstanding, new F25, an IBEX Innovation Award Winner for 2017. Their single-overhead-camshaft, two-cylinder designs create power to weight thats not only eye-openingbut in the case of the F25, its also class-leading and category jumping. In fact, the four-stroke 25 hp, previously a midrange outboard, is now so light, its jumped to our portable family. Like its new F15 and F20 siblings, the F25 has taken on signature portable advantages like an oil-retention system for leak-free, on-side storage capability, carry handles and resting pads. So whether youre headed duck hunting with a jon boat or on the way to a lake cottage and your 14-foot aluminum boat, your Yamaha portables ready to go.
Power & Performance
- Efficient Power: The F25, F20 and F15 all feature a two-valve-per-cylinder, single-overhead-camshaft design that provides better breathing and more power.
- Optimum Performance: An optimally balanced crankshaft and labyrinth exhaust deliver smooth power, while Microcomputer Ignition adjusts timing to maintain maximum engine performance, economy and power under all conditions
- Streamlined Intake: An intake silencer and manifold on the F20 and F15 result in more direct airflow, for minimum noise and maximum power.
- Responsive Acceleration: An acceleration pump on the F20 and F15 gives the engine the fuel it needs--when it needs it--like during rapid throttle advance. This ensures responsive acceleration.
Reliability & Durability
- Optimal Operation: CDI Microcomputer Ignition monitors throttle position, engine speed and atmospheric conditions in order to precisely adjust ignition timing under all conditions for optimum ignition performance, ensuring smooth and reliable operation.
- Wet Sump: A pressurized oil delivery system incorporates a compact and durable oil pump to keep all of the moving parts of their SOHC systems lubricated and running smoothly for maximum reliability.
- Engine Warning System: Protects the outboard with a range of functions including: overheat protection and low-oil-pressure warning (automatically reducing maximum RPM to 2000), over-rev protection, start-in-gear protection and shift-in prevention at open throttle.
- Corrosion Protection: Combined with our proprietary alloy (YDC-30), our exclusive Phaze Five electro-deposited, anti-corrosive paint system provides a tough, five-layer barrier against corrosion. This protection is standard on all Yamaha Portable four-stroke outboards.
Convenience & Control
- Max Maneuverability: A 45-degree steering angle in each direction means great maneuvering potential.
- Easy Engine Flushing: A Freshwater Flush Device allows you to flush the engine without running
Category: Engine and Engine Accessories Stock Number: R1067 Year: 2019 Horsepower: 25 Engine Type: Other Fuel: Gas Part Make: Yamaha Location: Gainesville, FL Part Model: FourStroke 25HP - 20 IN. SHAFT
More from this Dealer