Futch's Marine Depot - Futch's Marine Depot
2019 Yamaha FourStroke 150 HP - 25in. Shaft -
Theres a good reason why the legendary Yamaha F150 is the best-selling 150-horsepower four stroke of all time. Powerful, light, nimble and compact, boaters know that its proven reliability is unmatched for everything from pontoons to flats boats to deep-V hulls. That record of performance spawned a remarkable family line that continues with the F175 and F200. Now, more boaters can enjoy Yamahas technologically advanced I-4 line than ever before. Whether your rigging is digital or mechanical, the entire lineup is compatible with your control preference. Its just one of the ways the I-4 line keeps getting better and better, year after year.
Power & Performance
- Impressive Power-to-Weight: A proven 16-valve DOHC In-Line design, with four valves per cylinder maximizes efficiency and power. It also streamlines design, giving the F200 class-leading power-to-weight and making the F175 nearly 30 pounds lighter than its closest 1.7-liter competitor.
- Optimum Power: Precision Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection and long-track intake system combine to maximize power and fuel efficiency across the line of In-Line Fours (except F150 Mechanical).
- Two-Stroke Performance from a Four Stroke: Four valves per cylinder maximizes combustion efficiency in a way that no two stroke can, delivering the utmost in clean, quiet power and performance.
- Quick Acceleration: A 10mm Offset Crankshaft allows for larger intake volume design. Four tuned intake tubes boost torque in low and mid-speed ranges for quick acceleration.
- Powerful Hole Shot: The Composite Intake Manifold is a lightweight, compact design, making these engines very versatile. Long Tube Intake Tracks are tuned to increase airflow, boosting low-end and midrange torque. This means a more powerful hole shot and increased acceleration. Even with all this responsive power, an air silencer box and surge tank reduce air intake noise and air turbulence for smoother operation.
- Incredible Low and Mid-Range Torque: Variable Camshaft Timing (VCT) advances or slows the camshaft timing based on engine load and RPM, improving intake and exhaust efficiency and boosting torque in the 2,000 to 3,500 RPM range
Reliability & Durability
- Corrosion Resistance: Combined with our proprietary alloy (YDC-30), our exclusive Phaze Five electro-deposited, anti-corrosive paint system provides a tough, five-layer barrier against corrosion. This protection is standard on all Yamaha In-Line Four-Stroke engines.
- Better Lubrication: Wet sump pump lubrication that uses a pressurized oil delivery system through an oil pump.
- To-the-Second Timing: A direct drive system with valves that are activated directly from the camshafts for more precise valve timing control. Rocker arms and adjustments are elminated for increased reliability and less maintenance.
Category: Engine and Engine Accessories Stock Number: R1167 Year: 2019 Horsepower: 150 Engine Type: Other Fuel: Gas Part Make: Yamaha Location: Gainesville, FL Part Model: FourStroke 150 HP - 25in. Shaft -
More from this Dealer