Futch's Marine Depot - Futch's Marine Depot
2019 Yamaha Fourstroke F4 - 20 in. Shaft
Yamahas smallest Portables, the F6, F4 and F2.5, weigh in at as little as 37 pounds, with streamlined overhead-valve, one-cylinder designs. Their light weights, combined with built-in carrying handles, resting pads and an oil-leak prevention system for on-side storage capability create true portability. Add to that their efficiency, performance and reliability and these pint-sized powerhouses are perfect for all sorts of light duty, like hopping to the cuddy on a tender. Wherever the day takes you, you can take along a little extra power with an F6, F4 or F2.5 Yamaha Portable.
Power & Performance
- Lightweight, Portable Power: They may weigh as little as 37 pounds, but these Overhead-Valve portable outboards are packed with features that create smooth, quiet power. This includes a CDI or TCI ignition system, an optimally balanced crankshaft, a long span mounting system and a labyrinth exhaust.
- Ultra-Low Emissions: The Portable F6, F4 and F2.5 are California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.) Three-Star Rated for Ultra-Low Emissions and meet federal EPA requirements.
- Record Setting Fuel Efficiency: Small motors use less fuel, but according to the Guinness Book of World Records, the Yamaha F4 actually set a world record for fuel efficiency, traveling 67.27 continuous statute miles on one gallon of gas.
Reliability & Durability
- Easy Operation: The F6, F4 and F2.5 feature built-in, see through fuel tanks. The F6 and F4 also feature switchable access to an optional, 3.1-gallon external fuel tank for extended range.
- Wet Sump: A pressurized oil delivery system that incorporates a compact and durable oil pump to keep all of the moving parts of their Overhead Valve systems lubricated and running smoothly for maximum reliability.
- Corrosion Protection: Combined with our proprietary alloy (YDC-30), our exclusive Phaze Five electro-deposited, anti-corrosive paint system provides a tough, five-layer barrier against corrosion. This protection is standard on all Yamaha Portable outboards.
- Maximum Efficiency: The F6, F4 and F2.5 have a carburetor with a factory-selected setting for maximum efficiency, which helps them achieve a C.A.R.B. Three-Star Rating for Ultra-Low Emissions. Additionally, automatic decompression, built-in auxiliary priming and start-in-gear prevention help make for easier starts.
Convenience & Control
- Easy Storage: Yamahas F2.5, F4, and F6 feature our Easy Storage Oil Retention System. This pressurized oiling system prevents leaks, enabling on-side storage.
- Comfortable Control: Incredibly nimble, the F6 and F4 feature 180-degree steering and the F2.5 features 360-degree steering with a dynamically balanced and dampened twist-grip throttle for comfort and convenient maneuverabilty.
- Portability and Storage: Built-in front and rear handles ma
Category: Engine and Engine Accessories Part Model: Fourstroke F4 - 20 in. Shaft Year: 2019 Horsepower: 4 Engine Type: Other Fuel: Gas Part Make: Yamaha Location: Gainesville, FL
More from this Dealer