2019 Yamaha Boats 242 Limited S
|Category||Jet Boats, Bowrider|
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
|Manufacturer Provided Description|
Yamaha's renowned internal propulsion system is not only reliable and fuel-efficient, it also offers the highest level of freedom achievable on the water. The concept is simple: Water is pulled through internally housed propellers and pushed out through marine engines with high thrust points. This technology eliminates the need for an exposed drivetrain, allowing Yamaha boats to plane quicker with less bow rise. The minimal draft makes navigating shallow areas easy. But the benefits dont end there - internal propulsion eliminates the need for a bulky engine hatch, opening up an expansive swim platform where family and friends can relax close to the water.
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||5 year|
2019 Yamaha Marine 242 Limited S
Features may include:
- Touchscreen provides all critical boat and entertainment functions, including a GPS-enabled nautical chart and new adjustable phone holder.
Dual Captain's Chairs
- Portside passenger seat rotates 180 degrees for a full view.
Premium Wet Sounds Audio Package
- Features six 6" mid range speakers, a 10" subwoofer and amplifier.
Portside Entertainment Station
- Co-captain's station with beverage center, fold-down table, lockable storage and added USB charger.
- Every Yamaha boat comes standard with a wheeled cooler.
- Yamaha's signature swim platform design with beverage mounts, backrest cushions and access to the exclusive pump cleanout ports.
Cockpit And Bow
- Snap-in teak-style marine-grade woven floor mat
- Removable dinette table with pedestal (mounts at cockpit and stern)
- Bow filler inserts for multiple seating configurations
- Hinged seat cushions
- Adjustable captain's chair with flip-up bolster
- Passenger-side captain's chair
- Portside entertainment area
- Integrated removable cooler
- Walk-through bow door
- Tilt steering
- Flush mounted docking lights
- Courtesy deck lighting
- Dedicated anchor and rope locker
- Bow reboarding ladder