2019 World Cat 296
|Hull Warranty||10 year|
The new 296DC brings you a smoother ride, shallower draft, and greater stability even in rough seas. And, while it's built for comfort, it delivers plenty of speed. New features include a lower profile hardtop & frame, improved deck spacing, comfortable aft-facing softback seats with safety handrails, a 25-gallon livewell located in the port seat box and a 125-quart fish box located in the starboard seat box, updated dash and switch panel, USB outlets, and courtesy lighting in the bow. No matter what your watersports pleasure, this boat will deliver and then some.
- Most spacious dual console in its class
- High-performing hull
- Swift and stable ride
- Length: 29' 1"
- Beam: 9' 6"
- Draft: 15"
- Freeboard Aft: 27"
- Transom Height: 25"
- Dry Weight w/ Power (approx): 8,900 lbs
- Max HP Rating: 600 HP (2 x 300 HP)
- Fuel Capacity: 233 gal (2 x 116.5 gal)
- Livewell Capacity: 25 gal
- Freshwater Capacity: 35 gal
- Wastewater Capacity: 15 gal
- Trailering Height*: 10' 6"
- Bridge Clearance*: 8' 10"
- Cockpit Length: 65"
- Typical Cruise: 30.3 mph / 1.7mpg
- Typical WOT: 53.3 mph / 1.0 mpg
- Passenger Capacity: 12
- Molded-in bow pulpit with roller and cleats
- Pro Series free-fall windlass with 300' line, 15' chain, 22 lb. anchor, and foot switches
- Bow seating with cushioned backs for 6 adults
- Port and starboard recessed handrails
- (4) stainless steel cup holders and storage compartment
- Lockable dry storage compartment with rod racks for (6) rods accessible from the head (port box)
- Forward insulated 225 qt. fish box with overboard drain (starboard box)
- Bi-fold weather door between the consoles
- (2) 500 gph forward bilge pumps
- Head / changing room with 23" wide access door and standing headroom
- Marine head with a 15 gal. holding tank and overboard discharge
- Head enclosure vanity, mirror, and Corian® countertop with stainless steel sink. Fiberglass door has handrail and provides access to lockable rod locker
- Fiberglass top with surfboard edge and powdercoated frame, overhead lights, and spreader lights
- Safety glass walk-through windshield with walk-through door latch
- Starboard console storage area with removable floor lids for access to (3) batteries and waste tank. Area also provides access to electronics & storage for the optional bow table
- Helm and passenger dual custom seats with nearby recessed stainless steel cup holders
- Helm seat has flip-up bolster
- Ergonomic dash layout capable of (1) 12" screen