2019 Sportsman Masters 247
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
• 10 Year Fully Transferable Hull Warranty
• NMMA Certified using ABYC Standards
• Advanced Fiberglass Stringer System (no wood)
• 7″ SIMRAD Multi-Function Display w/ thru Hull Transducer
• 12 Gallon Livewell Front Seat of Console
• 12 Volt Power Plug
• (2) High Speed Livewell Pick Up
• 2 x 25 Gallon Rear Aerated Livewells
• 71 Gallon Fuel Tank
• (6) Vertical Rod Holders on Console (boats w/o T-Tops)
• All White Hull (sides and bottom)
• Anchor Storage
• Console Grab Rail
• Console Windscreen
• Deluxe Leaning Post w/ Flip Up Bolsters and 4 Rod Holders
• Dual Battery Switch
• Extra Large Forward Storage Box
• Ergonomic Console w/ Footrest, Glove Box and Storage Bin
• Floor Storage Box
• Flush Mounted Gunwale Rod Holders (4)
• Grip Tex Yacht Style Non-Skid
• Hydraulic Tilt Steering
• Integrated Rub Rail Navigation Lights
• Interior LED Lighting Package
• Large Console Access with Battery Storage
• Large Bow Casting Deck w/ Lockable Storage for 10 rods)
• Large Rear Casting Deck
• Lockable Console Storage (room for porta potty)
• Rear Fold Up Bench Seat w/ Lockable Storage
• Rear Total Access Hatch (allows easy access to all systems similar to larger yachts)
• Self-Bailing Cockpit Drains
• Stainless Steel Cupholders (6)
• Stainless Steel Drain Covers
• Stainless Steel Propeller
• Stainless Steel Pull Up Cleats
• Stainless Steel Rub Rail
• Stainless Steel Steering Wheel w/ knob
• Stainless Steel Thru Hull Drains
• Swim Platform w/ Boarding Ladder
• Trim Tabs w/ LED Indicator
• Trolling Motor Plug / Harness
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
2019 Sportsman 247 Masters
The Masters 247 defines what a family-friendly bay boat should look like and its popularity is still as strong today as it was when it was first introduced. There are many reasons for that but this year we've taken it to the next level. The 247 is now equipped standard with the redesigned deck layout which features bigger bow storage, under gunwale rod racks, a large console with inner liner, fiberglass hard-top, 12 GPS display and upgraded leaning post seats.
Features may include:
Easily board your boat from the port side with the standard 3-step ladder. It stows away recessed into the swim platform when not in use and has grab rails on either side for ease of boarding.
Trim Tabs w/ LED Indicator
The electromechanical trim tab systems included with the boat features a recessed installation that keeps your trim tabs tucked inside the hull for easier boarding from the rear and self retracting capabilities. When the key switch is turned off, the tabs will automatically retract completely. The LED Indicator feature shows you exactly where the tabs are positioned at the helm control.
Bow Casting Deck
The bow features a large deck with all recessed hardware and lids for a spacious casting deck. Can also be equipped with cushions for the perfect sunpad area.
Bow storage is plentiful on board this boat. Featuring two large lockable rod storage boxes for up to 10 rods, large fish box and over-sized anchor compartment. Plenty of cup holders and molded grab rails for safety.
Large Bow Fish Box
The center piece for the bow is a large bow fish box. This large box will bring your big catch home or serve as your main cooler for the front of the boat when cruising.
Bow Anchor Locker
Stow away your anchor when not in use inside this large compartment. It features a molded catch for the anchor to keep it from falling in and the cut out for your rope on the lid makes it easy to store your extra rope neatly inside the compartment.
Trolling Motor Plug & Harness
For ease of installation, we have pre-wired this model to accept a trolling motor. At the bow, there's an electrical connection inside the anchor hatch conveniently located for the optimal bow mounted trolling motor location. This plug's harness runs into the console where the additional batteries and charger will get eventually installed.
Lockable Bow Rod Storage
The lockable bow storage safely stores your rods while you are away and includes space for up to 10 rods. The rods get inserted into plastic guide tubes that prevent the rods from banging around while underway and h