- Modified Deep V Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive tunnels.
- 14º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Companionway door to port.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches.
- Sure Shade system over cockpit
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (8) 12 Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit).
- 10 Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass
- (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- Stainless steel bollard style mooring cleats aft
- (2) Stainless 12 cleats on cockpit coaming on centerline
- Custom stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44# CQR or Delta anchor and lunch hook.
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Custom cast stainless steel SABRE medallion.
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
- (2) Stidd N Series helm seats with Ultraleather fabric, mounted on a box
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- (2) 260 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Dual Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) 2 Diesel deck fill plates.
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
- Three AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- One AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
- Digital battery monitor.
- St. Maarten amber cabin reading lights.
- High output LED lights in the overhead.
- LED strip lighting in appropriate locations.
- LED engine room lighting.
- Tri-color lights over helm station, red, white b
- Dark hull colors
- Anti-skid color (fore & side decks, aft cockpit, and recessed area of swim platform)
- Volvo Package with (2) D8 IPS 700, 550hp, in lieu of Cummins Zeus drives. Volvo Automatic Interceptor Trim Tabs 900mm, Volvo Active Corrosion Protection, Dynamic Positioning System, Volvo Autopilot incorporated into helm displays, Joystick Driving with the joystick on Stidd arm rest, Slow speed, single lever and cruise control software, Volvo Clear Wake exhaust by-pass, Garmin GPS Receiver, (2) 8617 Volvo MFD with separate Garmin SD card reader
- Reverso oil change system
- Freedom Lift dinghy lift
- Shore water inlet
- Single Seagull water purifier on galley cold water plumbed to separate spigot
- Single Seagull water purifier on icemaker (optional)
- Salt water wash down system fore and aft
- Fresh water wash down forward
- (4) Additional dimmer switches in galley, master stateroom, forward cabin & cockpit
- Inverter/charger 3000 watt true sine wave with remote control
- Beam central vac system with (2) outlets and a 32' expandable hose
- Install 120VAC outlet inside chart storage locker. Outlet location to be aft and outboard.
- Install 120VAC outlet outboard of washer/dryer cabinet in utility room
- Install 120VAC outlet on the fwd end of the master berth, same position as the aft outlet.
- Install 120VAC outlet on the fwd end of the upper cabinets in the guest cabin on the stbd side.
- Dimmer switch for cockpit overhead lights.
- Install 12V/USB charger at head of master berth on the fwd end. (Aft is standard.)
- Install 12V/USB charger at head of fwd berth on the stbd side. (Port is standard.)
- Install 12V/USB charger in utility room. Inboard of the washer/dryer near the shelf.
- "Prewire for 4 sets of speakers. Stereo head to be installed in helm pod.
- 2 speakers in the cockpit, standard locations
- 2 speakers in the main salon in the standard locations
- 2 speakers in master cabin, fwd & aft inboard near the bulkhead
- 2 speakers in the flybridge"
EXTERIOR AND DECK
- Fly Bridge with stainless steel stairs, U-shaped settee, folding high gloss table, Stidd helm seat and single engine controls
- Teak deck on FRP swim platform
- Teak decking in aft cockpit including steps
- Kahlenberg triple chrome horns
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Custom Sunbrella fabric in cockpit
- Accord Shades on all opening ports
- Install cherry doors on glass cabinet aft of galley sink. Install wood shelf with fiddle half way up in cabinet, ala CC046
- Add a door on the small cabinet forward of galley sink. Remove fiddle and shelf, leave open inside, ala CC046
- Build flat bottom in locker under cooktop
- Ultraleather upholstery main salon
- Icemaker in cabinet below helm seats
- Notch cover aft and outboard for opening and for wires to pass through, KEEP THUMBHOLE
- Move double ss cup holder from Nav desk area and install outboard of mate seat (port) on window edge. Owner understands that this might interfer in lowering blinds
- Add single SS cup holder outboard of joy stick. Make sure there is enough clearance by the OceanAir blind
- Delete the std cherry grab rail at the helm
- Increase two std main salon armrests another 4" in height on both settees.
- Add a additional cherry drop in box on port side of helm pod face above standard helm
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
For additional information, please contact our Sales Team
Portland, Maine (207) 773-7632
Glen Cove, New York (516) 623-6256
Freeport, Maine (207) 865-0432
Kittery, Maine (207) 632-0557
Oxford, Maryland (410) 226-0100
West River, Maryland (410) 267-1808