2019 Regency 230 LE3 Sport
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Location||Rocky Mount, NC|
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|Engine Model||200L DTS|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
OPTION PRICED IS TRAILER
The REGENCY® 230 LE3 Sport brings spirit and sophistication together in a luxury pontoon package thats ready for fast-paced watersports action or relaxed afternoons in the sun.
For the thrilling side of your outings, the three-log performance package couples with the Verado® outboard and hydraulic steering for cruising and watersports. The switch-back lounge is a comfortable place for the spotter to watch the action from, and the rear-facing camera ensures the driver is ready when the rider is.
For more relaxing time together, the seating throughout provides all-day comfort, as well as convenient and cavernous storage. And the sport arch or powered Bimini provides shade for afternoon naps.
- 10+LIFE limited lifetime warranty
- Diamond Coat powder coating on logs, railings & Bimini hardware
- 3 performance pontoon logs w/lifting strakes
- Choice of sport arch w/canopy or powered Bimini top w/dash-mounted controls
- Port & starboard bow couches w/Stow More seat storage system & lockable compartments
- Lighted in-floor storage w/automatic bilge pump
- Raised helm w/Lowrance® HDS Carbon 7 depthfinder/chartplotter, tilt hydraulic steering & reclining, swiveling captains chair
- In-console stereo w/Bluetooth® & USB input & dash remote
- Reclining, swiveling co-captains chair
- Double wide switch-back lounge w/pop-up changing curtain, stereo remote & bottle/glass holders
- Midship storage shelves
- Full-width swim platform w/fold-down ladder & removable ski tow pylon