2019 Regal LS4
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Engine Model||V8 350 CAT FWD EVC G5|
2019 Regal LS4
This 2019 Regal LS4 Surf is equipped with a Volvo V8 350 CAT FWD EVC G5, 7"" Glass Cockpit Watersports, Battery Charger, Bottom Color: White, Bootstripe Color: Flame Red,
Black Canvas, Bow & Cockpit Cover, Cockpit Seagrass Mat, US-EPA Compliant Fuel System, Fender Clips (4), Flag Pole: Stainless Steel W/ U.S. Flag, Hull Color: White, Cockpit Titanium, PowerTower White, Stereo Performance & Lighting Package.
Every weekend comes with a new opportunity for adventure. Elevate your journey to the next level with the LS4C. Along with sporty yet sophisticated style, the expansive and luxurious layout of the LS4C offers comfort, versatility, and convenience both on the deck and in the cabin below.
- Length Overall: 24 ft. 3 in. (7.4 m)
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in. (2.5 m)
- Deadrise: 22°
- Bridge Clearance - PowerTower Up: 7 ft. 9 in. (2.4 m)
- Bridge Clearance - PowerTower Down: 5 ft. 7 in. (1.7 m)
- Bridge Clearance - No PowerTower: 4 ft. 11 in. (1.5 m)
- Approximate Dry Weight: 4,700 lb. (2131 kg)
- Max Capacity: 9 (-)
- UltraLounge & Spacious Cockpit Layout: The LS4C cockpit layout was thoughtfully designed for maximum space and to include a multi-position UltraLounge, transom walk-thru cushion, and a removable backrest to form an incredible sunlounge.
- Cockpit Refreshment Center: Enjoy convenient access to a sink and a cupholder in the cockpit.
- Double Wide Social Seat: The multi-position backrest converts from a cockpit lounger to a bucket seat big enough to share.
- Foredeck Sunpad: The available foredeck sunpad is a perfect place to hang out and enjoy the view.
- Spacious Cabin: Designed for comfort, the cabin of the LS4C is the perfect place to relax after a long day out on the water.
- Dual Access Head: Access the head compartment from either the cockpit or the cabin with two separate entrances.
- Technical & Systems Features
- Automatic Bilge Pump: The automatic bilge pumps take action before you even realize you need them.
- Battery Switch: The standard battery switch will add longevity to the life of your battery.
- Integrated Self Bailing Drainage System: Keep a clean bilge with all your wash down and rain water draining directly overboard.
- NMMA, ABYC, USCG & CE Certified: Regal makes sure that it meets the highest standards of safety in the industry.
- Power Assisted Steering: Nothing like fingertip control created by the power steering.
- Weather Resistant Deutsch Connectors: On a Regal you'll find Deutsch connectors for superior protection and durability.
- Cabin Features
- Carbon Monoxide Detector: Safety is standard on a Regal. Cas