2019 Ranger Z521 Comanche Ranger Cup
Commanding performance, bold styling and unparalleled design describe the Ranger® Z521c, so to add a host of premium from-the-factory extras makes the Ranger Cup® Equipped Z521c peerless among tournament-ready rigs.
The Ranger Cup® Equipped Z521c comes standard with a 250-horsepower Mercury® Pro XS, twin 8-foot Power-Poles, a 112-pound-thrust Minn Kota® Fortrex, The Oxygenator® livewell oxygenation system, three trolling motor batteries and a 4-bank battery charger. Plus, you'll get a 12-inch Lowrance® graph at the console with a 9-inch unit in the bow and added to the Ranger Trail® trailer are high-end wheels, a parking brake and Rigid Industries backup lights. In a Ranger Cup Equipped Z521c, youll be supremely outfitted to dominate any tournament trail from the time you hit the water to when the fish hit the scales.
- Z521c factory-rigged with the most popular tournament-savvy upgrades
- Powered by a 250-horsepower Mercury Optimax ProXS
- Standard 12-inch (console) and 9-inch (bow) Lowrance® electronics
- The Oxygenator® livewell oxygenation system
- Upgraded trailer wheels and lights with parking brake