2019 Ranger RT198P
|Category||Aluminum Fish Boats|
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Location||White Bluff, TN|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
2019 Ranger Boats RT198P
Real Tree Max 4 color pkg. Boat equipped with Fishing Pkg. Minn Kota 80lb Fortrex. Trades Welcome Financing Available!
WELCOME TO THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN.
Boasting performance seldom found in the aluminum world, the RT198P delivers on all fronts: fishability, handling, stability, and value. Measuring 19 4 in length and boasting a 92 beam, this rig provides wide, stable fishing platforms and performance to match. Featuring a pad bottom hull and a 150-horsepower rating, the RT198p combines high performance and versatility in a value-priced package. The foam-filled, all-welded construction delivers a superior ride, while dampening the noise associated with conventional aluminum designs.
The wide front casting deck is complemented by a retractable rod strap, 8 center rod storage and an integrated fiberglass cooler. The cockpit is highlighted by premium marine upholstery and a durable fiberglass console featuring flush-mounted Lowrance® electronics and multi-function gauges. Moving aft, the spacious rear deck offers even easier access to batteries and pumps, complete with spare prop storage and room for an on-board battery charger. Combined with a custom-fitted Ranger Trail® trailer, the Ranger® RT198p is ready to take on any tournament trail.
Features may include:
- Pad-bottom hull for performance and handling
- 150-horsepower rating
- Fiberglass consoles for strength and functionality
- Lowrance HOOK-7 at console
- In-deck gel-coated cooler and 8' rod box
- Competition steering wheel
- Flush mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated livewell w/ timer, removable divider
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush-mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel gauge, water pressure gauge & easy touch switching
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® Max 70 BG, 45" trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook 7 Depthfinder @ console
- On-Board Dual Pro charger, 6 x 3
- 12V power outlet
- Bilge pump
- Removable navigation lights