2019 Ranger RT188C
|Category||Aluminum Fish Boats|
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
2019 Ranger Boats RT188C
- YAMAHA RIG
- SINGLE CABLE STEERING
- SS PROP
- LOWR. HOOK2
- BATTERY CHARGER
- MINN KOTA 70 EDGE
- 2 FOLD DOWN SEAT W/PEDESTALS
THE CRAPPIE CRUSHER'S DREAM COME TRUE
From crappie to bream, catfish to bass, the Ranger® RT188c is performance engineered and factory-rigged to make it the ultimate fishing partner. With a broad 92" beam and a horsepower range of 90-115, the solid, stable feel of the 188c is complemented by an equally smooth ride. Inside, three-across pedestal seating, convenient tool holders and an oversized, divided livewell on the roomy front deck are among a boatload of standard features. At the helm, flush-mounted Lowrance® electronics center the ultra-strong fiberglass console while additional instrumentation includes speed, tach, fuel and trim gauges.
The spacious rear deck houses even more oversized storages for tackle and gear along with another large aerated, divided well. Combined with a Minn Kota® trolling motor, on-board charger, all-aluminum floors and decks, and a wide choice of factory-rigged outboards, the Ranger® RT188c is built to fish and Priced to be Yours®.
Features may include:
- Livewell, tackle storage and three seat positions in front deck.
- Wood-free, all-welded construction.
- Fiberglass console for greater strength and cantileverd design for increased legroom.
- Underseat storage.
- 8'6" rod locker.
- Competition steering wheel
- Flush mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- (2) aerated livewells w/ timers & removable Dividers (1) front. (1) rear
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush-mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel gauge, trim gauge easy touch switching
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- No Feedback Steering (Hydraulic Steering Standard w/ Mercury 115 Fourstroke CT)
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® Edge 45 45" trolling motor
- On-Board Dual Pro charger, 6 x 1
- 12V power outlet
- Bilge pump
- Removable navigation lights
- Passenger grab handles
- Lockable storage
- Upright, level flotation