2019 Ranger RT188
|Category||Aluminum Fish Boats, Bass Boats|
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Location||White Bluff, TN|
|Engine Model||6.2L 360 R Closed Cooled|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
2019 Ranger Boats RT188
Trades Welcome Financing Available! Call Jon Cozze , Charlie Morrison Jr. Caleb Baggett. , Dayton Blair. Joe Engel. UNCOMMON PERFORMANCE AT EVERY LEVEL.
UNCOMMON PERFORMANCE AT EVERY LEVEL.
Feature after feature, the RT188 Ranger® is built to be an angler's dream. Not only is it incredibly affordable, but with such strong attention to detail, this all-out fishing machine is built to be in a class by itself. The front deck is broad, stable and wide open, making it easy to play fish. Extra-large gear lockers balance both sides of the front deck while the tournament-designed center box is equipped with individual tubes for rods up to 8' in length. The front deck includes a recessed pedal for the factory-rigged Minn Kota® trolling motor. Available as a single or dual console model, the RT188's cockpit features a flush-mounted Lowrance® depthfinder and full array of switching as well as speed, tach, fuel and trim gauges. The added good looks, strength and quality of a fiberglass console deliver yet another bonus: a rock-solid feel unlike other designs.
Features may include:
- Solid, foam-filled hull for strength and stealth
- Recessed trolling motor pedal
- Wide, solid platform bow to stern
- Fully featured helm
- Large, aerated and divided livewell
- Competition steering wheel
- Flush mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- (2) aerated livewells w/ timers & removable Dividers (1) front. (1) rear
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush-mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel gauge, trim gauge easy touch switching
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards