2019 Pathfinder 2400 TRS
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Location||North Miami, FL|
|Manufacturer Provided Description|
The redesigned Pathfinder 2200 TRS still has all the features that made it the top of its class but now has undergunwale rod storage and gunwale cup holders standard . Now its even more of a do most anything and go most anywhere crowd pleaser. Catch the early morning bite, take the family for a mid-day ski, and then invite your friends over for a sunset cruise. With a larger deck, integrated aft seating, and seven storage compartments, theres room for everyone and all the days gear.
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
2019 Pathfinder Boats 2400 TRS
Still the standard in 24' bay boats.
Take the best features across the whole Pathfinder line-up, add in some new ones and then mold them all together; the result is the new Pathfinder 2400 TRS. Higher sides, a deeper cockpit and added width gunwale to gunwale make the 2400 TRS the roomiest big water Pathfinder yet. Standard highlights include walk around gunwales, under gunwale rod storage for rods up to 9.5', a stepped forward deck with added storage that can double as a fish box and integrated aft deck seats. The raised console with toe kick offers an integrated foot pod with lockable glove box and on the front side has an access door and interior tackle tray system that can be removed to allow for easy access to the helm area.
Though the 2400 TRS is loaded with advanced fishing features and practical touches, it has plenty of style. Blue-hued LED interior illumination throughout, including in the storage compartments, matches up to a fiber optic switch panel with back-lighted blue labeling and lighted switch tips.
The 2400 TRS another Pathfinder that shows why everything else is just a bay boat.
Features may include:
Steering and Handling
- Hydraulic jackplate w/ blinker switch (6 in)
- Hydraulic steering
- Power assist steering for 2nd station
- Trim tabs
- Yamaha 6YC Information Station
Quality Finish and Construction
- Aluminum motor-bolt reinforcement plates
- Backing plate for trolling motor installation
- No wood, no rot foam & core w/ premium resin
- Premium fade-resistant gelcoat
- Recessed hardware for snag-free fishing
- Stainless steel rub rail
- Stainless steel thru-hulls w/ seacocks below water line
- All white cushion color
- Boarding ladder
- Center console full forward access w/ dutch doors
- Cooler mounted in front of console w/ cushion set (deluxe Engel cooler, 50 qt)
- Raw water wash down
- Console rod rack (2, 4-bank)
- Flush-mount gunnel rod holder (2)
- Insulated fish box
- Locking rod storage (port & stbd)
- Rod tubes for tip protection (port, stbd)