- Vinylester resin with high-density structural foam. High density allows for high temperature. resistivity and particular advantage in thermal and acoustic insulation. Usually only found in vessels 135+
- Longitudinal and lateral fiberglass stringers filled with high-density foam.
- Ocean Alexander employs various techniques to reduce sound and vibration. Focusing on providing a quiet and comfortable yachting environment through various proprietary techniques of controlling sound and noise transmission. Some of these techniques include, multiple insulation barriers including reflective materials, absorptive materials, dampening materials, air pockets and flexible and isolation mounts. Ultimately resulting in vibration/sounds levels that are industry leading and at times 1/2 to 1/10 of ISO-6954 requirements (Unique OA feature).
- Sylomer floating floor system (Unique OA standard, usually found on 130+ vessels)
- Fiberglass with infusion lamination manufacturing technology, increases strength by 20% and reduces weight by 18% compared to hand-laid.
- Reinforced collision bulkhead.
- Keel, stem, chine and spray knocker sections to be reinforced.
- Frameless window.
- Painted exterior surface with professional grade Alexseal polyurethane paint and epoxy based primers. Highest gloss and color retention compared with gelcoat or other paint brands. Guarantee color match by Alexseal. No fading, yellowing and minimum maintenance with no annual compounded necessary on exterior paint. For first 3 years just use soap and water (Unique OA standard feature, not an optional upcharge like competitors).
- All exterior hardware to be S/S 316 or to manufacturer requirements.
- Stainless Steel to be used A.I.S.I type 316, 316L.
- Engine Foundation: Main engine stringer/foundation will be constructed from S/S plates custom formed to encapsulate over engine structural stringers. Allows for industry leading high support, high level and isolation. King-sized berth (with independently coiled his & her sections to ensure minimal transfer of movement. (Unique Ocean Alexander Feature).
HULL / BOTTOM:
- A single boot top stripe will be applied such that it is upswept at the bow.
- Interior structural components all bonded to hull bottom paint shall be three coats of anti-fouling paint.
- International, Seahawk paint or equal applied as directed by manufacturer over (3) coats of anti-blister epoxy primer.
- Rub rail w/ S/S half oval plate bronze through-hull fitting.
DECK / PILOTHOUSE / TRI-DECK:
- Fiberglass settee with table on aft deck.
- Fiberglass staircase from cockpit to flybridge.
- Wet bar with sink and bar refrigerator, icemaker on boat deck, aft deck, and sun deck.
- MTU®12V 2000 1,920HP engine
- Engine alarm system, for low oil pressure and high water temperature
- Main engine foundations will be standard builder fabricated S/S316.
- Lube oil change system for engines and generators with approximately 120-gallon lube tank.
- Automated computerized Delta-T® intake/exhaust fans with variable frequency drives shall be mounted to facilitate the pushing and/or pulling of air through the machinery spaces and the providing of a high rate of air exchange. Ducts shall have fire dampers installed with manual/ automatic triggering that shall be tied into the machinery shut down circuits. Ducts in way of interior living space shall be insulated and soundproofed. System of Delta-T water separator grills used on intake and exhaust sides of system.
- Adjustable/Reversible Delta-T® fans for engine exhaust located on superstructure instead of hull side. Maximizes water protection and salt spray, resulting in safer and lower maintenance ownership (Unique OA feature).
- Stainless steel removable rails on side of engine and stainless steel engine mounting plates.
- Stabilizer with power take-off from both engines to provide redundancy (Unique OA feature)
- One control stations: PH, with complete engine instrumentation with lighted, modern switches
- Ocean Alexander employs aerospace grade autoclave to make hard coat exhaust with AL-6XN alloys (used in Saturn V rocket nozzle). Ocean Alexander is unique in utilizing Military standards that ensures optimum and sustained performance in its exhaust system.
- Engine raw water cooling using cupronickel 90.10 which offers superior corrosion resistance and inherent bio- antifouling. (Unique OA Standard Feature, usually found on 150+ yachts).
STEERING / CONTROL:
- Hydraulic steering system
- Remote Engine/Thruster (if option picked) controller on both side of Portuguese bridge S/Sruddersw/integratedzincplates
- Dripless seal for rudder post
- Stidd® mechanical helm seat
- Interior steering wheel, Ultraleather wrap
- Maintenance free dripless seals for engine shaft packing glands
- Propeller shaft Aquamet 22HS. 22HS is a high-grade austenitic alloy stainless steel that provides superior corrosion resistance (comparable to Aqua 22) along with excellent toughness and high strength (comparable with Aqua 17). A no-compromised approach adopted by navies around the world.
- Kohler® 65KW gensets includes 2-year warranty (2x)
- Generator exhausts to be water-drop type per Centek, Marine Exhaust Co. or equal
- Generator set resiliently mounted and installed with sound shield & vibration dampener (Unique OA feature)
WINDLASS / MOORING:
- Two (2) Hydraulic vertical anchor windlasses.
- Two (2) 350lbs anchors. The anchors chain consists of 300 with S/S high tinsel Swivels.
- Hands-free anchor chain wash system allows for cleaning of chain during anchor operation (Unique OA feature)
- Integral roller and chain stopper with Chain counter
- Two (2) MAXWELL VC3500 capstans on Aft Deck.
- Stainless steel rails on side of engine and stainless steel engine mounting plates (Unique Ocean Alexander engineering affords industry leading torsional rigidity and engine alignment assurance. Further reducing vibration and high torque pressures)
- Color-coded piping system for easy identification
- Steel Head CT3000 yacht crane, 3,000 lb. capacity Fire extinguisher system with engine-shutdown feature Sea Recovery 1800G/Day water
FRESH WATER SYSTEM:
- 2mm thickness 316 S/S water tank.
- HeadhunterTM pressure fresh-water system.
- Cold fresh-water wash down at bow, stern and boat deck
- Dockside water connection
- SeagullTM water purifier (ADEX design award winner w/ filtration to 0.1 microns & EPA certification for microbiological purification)
HOT WATER SYSTEM
- One 36kw commercial water heater for F/B jacuzzi
- Three (3) 40-gallon water heaters with high density fiberglass insulation w/ dual high efficiency heating element that speeds heating by 50%
- Fuel tankage system is comprised of 3 separate tanks for a combined capacity of 5,500US Gal.
- 4.5mm thickness marine grade aluminum fuel tank w/ high low level alarm, welded and hydro-tested by IMO standard.
- Fuel transfer pump with Reverso fuel polisher.
- Fuel system with venting and catchment system designed for burps or overflow accidents
- Dual MTU fuel filter w/ remote readout of filter
- Filler for fuel tanks on both sides. (Unlike others where
fueling is only possible on 1 side. This unique OA feature allows for concurrent and faster fueling & negates need to move boat to complete fueling)
BLACK WATER SYSTEM:
- ECOMAREC8MarineSanitationDevicewithchlorine generator. (800 Gal/day)
LUBE OIL SYSTEM:
- Groco oil change pump & manifold.
- Lube oil change system for engines and generators with used lube oil Tank 120 Gal.
AC / DC SYSTEM:
- All primary AC & DC electrical wiring is appropriately labeled throughout the yacht
- GFI (110V) AC outlet in potential wet areas. In addition, entire boat is protected via GFI at source Octoplex breakers. (Ocean Alexander is unique in offering dual protection at select areas GFIC AND entire boat GFIC protection)
- AGM Batteries with 40F to 140F operating temp and industry leading low self-discharge rates 1 to 3%
- Octoplex NMEA 2000 Network electrical control system. Based on aerospace technology for remote activation, control and status reporting of AC and DC breakers. Monitors power sources (AC and DC) for voltage, frequency and amperage abnormalities and provide visual and audio alerts. Includes enhanced circuit breaker functionality with no-load indication, dimming and usage information with touch screen monitor that is user reconfigurable. Brownout configurable control through auto load shedding is included where operator designated equipment (e.g. navigation and other essential systems) remains powered-on while automatically switching other systems off. Octoplex NEMA 2000 Vessel system monitor system. Provides main access doors, tank level, bilge level and battery monitoring of current, voltage and temp. (Unique OA standard feature, not an optional upcharge like competitors)
- Shore power receptacle in transom w/cable master (OA is unique in making this a standard vs. optional. Cleans & boosts questionable shore power to better protect sensitive equipment onboard.)
- Dometic® chilled water system, air conditioning w/ air handlers for central air conditioner, rated for Extreme Tropical Climates (Reverse Cycle capable for operating down to 40F water temp)
- Refrigerant type is accepted worldwide under the Montreal Protocols
- Where possible A/C exits from custom made ceiling panels hidden from view. Shortens A/C ducting thus improving efficiency and speed of cooling by over 20%. Also reduces dB reading by over 7 dB (Design cues from 135)
- DC 24V LED lights (Aerospace quality, specially tuned color temperature for Ocean Alexander
- DC emergency lighting system power will be provided from ship service battery system.
- Flood light at back of boat deck, F/B deck.
- International navigation lights
- Heavy-duty batteries with charger
- Battery paralleling system w/ control switch
- Service battery switch
- Bonding system throughout
- The vessel's bonding and grounding systems include copper straps secured to the hull and running the full length of the vessel parallel to centerline. Engines, generators, metallic through hulls, strainers, and pump bodies shall be connected to the bonding strap using 8 AWG wire minimum or equivalent
NAVIGATION PACKAGE (Standard versus competitors optional, savings valued at $100,000+):
- Garmin 8600 Series Black Box with (3X) 24 Touch screens
- Garmin GRID remote input device installed on helm chair
- Garmin 25KW Open Array Radar
- Garmin Autopilot GHC20
- Garmin VHF and Card Reader
- Garmin Blackbox sounder
- Garmin AIS with NMEA GPS
- GarminMarineCamera(2 in engine room and 1aft deck)
- Trip and HD7 with DIRECT TV ®receivers RitchieCompass5"
- iPad with built-in Garm in App for navigational control/viewing via iPad
N2KVIEW SAFETY & SECURITY MONITORING PKG:
- These security/safety automatic monitoring and
- King-sized berth (with independently coiled his & her sections to ensure minimal transfer of movement. Unique Ocean Alexander Feature)
- Two nightstands with stone countertops.
- Vanity/ Computer table on starboard w/ flip-up mirror
- Cushioned reading settee and fixed coffee table at port.
- A night head, at port, with sink/cabinet.
- Two (2) Vessel Sinks and wood base cabinet, lockers and drawer below with satin finish, w/mirrors above, and stone
- Marine toilet by TECMA
- Custom large shower, fitted with tempered glass enclosure with securing device, door will be s/s hinge.
- Jacuzzi tub forward.
- Shower and tub are surround by the marble.
- Locker both side of Tub.
- Uline® refrigerator under counter.
- Uline® Icemaker under counter.
- S/S Handrail on carpeted staircase.
- Day head for skylounge layout.
- Full height windows and electric glass sliding double paned door on aft bulkhead as per plans.
- Built-in custom settee couch.
- Tinted windows.
- Wood paneling and cabinetry.
- Evan K Marshall custom design salon furniture and sofa.
- Sofa includes concealed drawers for intelligence use of space and increase storage
- Ceiling feature in wood.
- Stone countertop at wet bar
- Two large paned electric sliding glass door on aft bulkhead as per plans. Sub-Zero® wine cooler
- Room divider cabinet, fitted out for storage.
- Pegs and dividers be installed for china, glass and silver storage.
- Four paned, electric double sliding S/S door, portside. Ten-person dining table, secured w/ chairs.
- Coffered ceiling feature.
- Bar with sink.
- Jenn-Air Drawer refrigerator under counter.
- Sub-Zero® Wine cooler under counter.
- Day head with sink and cabinet.
- Wood panel and cabinetry with positive-latch doors or proprietary drop-lock drawers. Provides containment of stored objects while underway (Std. feature often ignore by competitor)
- Galley storage cabinetry w/hidden hinges.
- Stone countertops.
- Stone floor in galley.
- Blanco® S/S kitchen Sink.
- Wall mount range hood.
- Overhead dish locker.
- Wolf® 36 induction cook top.
- Wolf® 36 electric oven.
- Sub-Zero® 36 built-in over and under Refrigerator/freezer.
- Whirlpool® trash compactor.
- Thermador® Microwave with trim kit.
- ASKO® dishwasher.
- Sub Zero® icemaker.
- In-Sinkerator instant hot water dispensers.
- One Stidd® mechanical helm seat.
- Wood and padded leather control console with steering, engine controls and electronic instruments.
- Ships alarm panel for fire, smoke, bilge, and tank monitering
- Ships phone outlets for computer and fax.
- Red light for night time running.
- Navigation area/ships office with file drawers, bookcases, etc.
- Forward windows with four windshield wipers with freshwater nozzles.
- P/S pantograph doors to exterior bridge deck, flush in house side.
VIP GUEST STATEROOM PORT & STARBOARD
- Queen-size berth with innerspring mattress and storage.
- Headboard finish in uphols
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. * Specifications and equipment are subject to change without notification.
“All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.”
For more information please call your local Ocean Alexander dealer:
Seattle: 206.344.8566 : California: 949-515-7700