2019 Nitro Z17
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Engine Model||115 PXS4 CT|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
2019 Nitro Z17
- 2019 NITRO Z17 - SERIAL # BUJ22423E919
- 2020 MERCURY 115 PXS4 CT - SERIAL # 2B675893
- 2019 TRAILSTAR - SERIAL # 7J514AJ15KB001239
PLEASE ASK US ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF ZERO MONEY DOWN FINANCING!!!
INCLUDED OPTIONS IN THIS BOAT:
- ENGINE UPGRADE TO COMMAND THRUST
- RETRACTABLE TIE DOWNS
Three generations of boating know-how make Thayer's Marine, Inc. your leader for everything boating. With over 100 years of boating experience, we have learned what works, what doesn't, and pioneered what will. Our sales department works to find you the boat of your dreams, our parts department helps get you back on the water, and our service department fixes those problems you cannot, the first time. Oh, and CSI scores in the upper 95 percentile to back it all up.
The quick and compact NITRO Z17 is a fiberglass bass boat thats easy to fish, easy to store and just right for anyone from the casual angler to the amateur tournament competitor. It shares many of the features of the larger Z Series boats, including our revolutionary NVT hull, a large, heavily insulated cooler, lockable rod storage, a Guardian livewell, roomy tackle storage and custom seating built in-house.
- Length: 17 ft. 4 in.
- Beam: 7 ft. 6 in.
- Bottom width: 6 ft.
- Max. recommended HP: 115 hp
- Fuel capacity: 24 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 3 persons
- Max. person weight: 460 lb.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1100 lb.
- Interior depth: 16.25 in.
- Transom height: 20.5 in.
- Deadrise: 16 deg.
- Draft: 15 in.
- Average dry weight: 1450 lb.
- Average package weight: 2650 lb.
- Bridge clearance: 6 ft. 2 in.
- Package height: 5 ft. 3 in.
- Package width: 7 ft. 11 in.
- Towing length: 23 ft. 8 in.
- Storage length: 20 ft. 9 in.
- 32-sq.-ft. (3.0-sq.-m) bow deck w/100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- NITRO® Vortex Technology (NVT) hull w/Rapid Planing System (RPS)
- Room at the bow & console for flush-mount fishfinders
- Unitized hull, foam-filled stringer system & deck for superior durability & flotation
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lift assists rods up to 7' (2.13 m)
- Step to bow deck w/62-qt. (58.7 L) insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- Aft 23-gal. (87 L) Guardian aerated livewell w/divider & timer
- Oversized, lockable center bow storage locker w/lift