2019 Nautique Super Air 230
|Category||Ski and Wakeboard Boats|
|Propulsion Type||Single Inboard|
|Engine Model||6.0 ZR4 409|
|Engine Type||Single Inboard|
2019 Nautique 230
EMBRACE THE JOURNEY
Let the Super Air Nautique 230 lead you on a path to the realization of what you truly want in a wake boat. From the rigorous demands of competition to the simplicity of pure enjoyment on the water, the 230 accepts the challenge to perform without hesitation. The route to finding yourself begins here, so put the throttle down and embrace the journey.
Features may include:
- Eliminate the hassle of tying the fenders on each cleat in preparation for docking your boat with the optional Phender Pro System, featuring four quick-connect fender attachment points for convenient protection
- Comfort and style meet with the soft-touch flooring of the Super Air Nautique 230 available in Titanium Grey and Mocha Brown color options
- Enhance your sound system with 7.7 JL M-Series tower speakers for a crisp, clear sound behind the boat during your ride
- Speed control, ballast, stereo, and other accessories are easily adjusted with the Nautique LINC 2.0 Digital Helm, giving you ultimate control.
- To ensure a quiet and safe surfing experience, the Surf Pipe transmits the exhaust into the propeller stream to guide it from disturbing the surfer.
- Nautiques tower-mounted bimini is easily managed when it comes to providing shade or proper folding capabilities for towing and storage.
- Our wide array of vibrant gel coat color options now include Tahitian Lime, Bronze Metal Flake, Sublime Metal Flake, and Reef Blue Metal Flake. Bring your unique style inside the boat with our all-new Frost base color option and Tahitian Lime vinyl.
- A stowable table is available at your convenience with a dedicated storage space to keep the cockpit clutter-free.
- Optional underwater lights illuminate from the transom for underwater visibility when relaxing at night.
- The Transom Walk-Thru provides easy access to and from the platform with comfortable soft-touch flooring.
- If youre looking to increase the size of the wake without compromising storage space, upgrade to the Pro Ballast system with an extra 800 pounds of weight and additional storage trays located in the rear compartments keeping all of your items dry.
- This integrated charging system provides three modes of operation--charging, conditioning and maintenance wherever you have an electrical connection