2019 Monterey 278SS
|Propulsion Type||Single Inboard|
|Location||Red Wing, MN|
|Engine Model||6.2L CAT DTS BRIII|
|Engine Type||Single Inboard|
2019 Monterey 278SS
Price not including freight and set up. Trailer available but not included.
Redefining performance power boats, the Super Sport series breaks all the rules.
It is without question, the sexiest member of the family. No matter what you want to do or where you want to go, you'll look better doing it on one of our Super Sport models.
Setting a New Standard
Sophistication, performance & endless possibilities. Taking your friends and family out for the weekend on the 278SS will quickly become a habit once you've experience all the amenities packing into this model. The 278SS is a streamlined beauty that performs like a bullet on the water. This beauty will turn heads around the dock, and feels like that favorite, comfortable chair that you adore. An optional radar arch will add to the sleek look of the 278SS. Ample storage and seating help set this bowrider apart from the competition.
Lifetime MVP Warranty
We stand behind every boat we build with the best warranty in the industry - Monterey's MVP - the Most Valuable Protection plan. MVP is a shield that protects the most important elements of your boat. MVP begins with a Lifetime Limited Warranty on your hull and deck, transferable for up to 10 years. No one else can offer protection this strong!
Features may include:
- Bimini Top w/Embroidered Boot
- Carry-on Cooler (25QT) 2
- Courtesy Lighting, Blue/White, LED 12V
- Drink Holders, Stainless Steel (10)
- Fiberglass Cockpit Liner w/Non-Skid and Drainage
- Grab Handles, Black Urethane w/Stainless Steel Inserts
- Outlet, 12V
- Stereo, Fusion Satellite Ready AM/FM w/Built-in iPod Dock & (4) Speakers & Dash Remote
- Storage, In-Floor Ski w/Gas Assisted Hatch Cover, & Dry Deck
- Storage, Side Panels
- Battery Switch, Dual w/Additional Battery Tray
- Weatherproof Electrical System w/Individual Circuit Protection
- Transom Tilt Switch
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Bilge Blower
- Fire Port
- Forced Air Ventilation w/Concealed Vents
- Gelcoated Bilge & Engine Compartment
- Double Clamped Fuel Lines
- Counter Top w/Solid Surface Inlay
- Flooring, Synthetic Wood
- Toilet (Port-Potti)