2019 Malibu 24 MXZ
|Category||Ski and Wakeboard Boats|
|Propulsion Type||Single Inboard|
|Engine Type||Single Inboard|
2019 Malibu Boats 24 MXZ
THE ALL NEW 24 MXZ
Maximize The Fun
A clear sky, calm water and good friends. Add a new 2018 Malibu 24 MXZ to the picture, and its a perfect day. In addition to best-in-class performance, the 24 MXZ is engineered for comfort and entertainment for up to 18 people. MultiZone Control offers unprecedented audio performance, while the walk-through design, wrap-around interior and WakeView seating provide extraordinary luxury and accessibility. Standard for the 2018 24 MXZ, the MaxBallast system boasts high-capacity, L-shaped tanks.
Features may include:
MALIBU COMMAND CENTER
- The Command Center is the smartest combination of digital interfaces and traditional controls in the industry. The bright, high-resolution 12-inch MaliView touchscreen gives you finger-tap control of the MaxBallast, Power Wedge II and Surf Gate. The Command Center also includes the Sport Dash analog control dial for easily-accessible toggles for Surf Gate, Power Wedge II, stereo and speed.
MALIBUS PREMIUM PICKLE-FORK
- The pickle-fork hull gives you an extra roomy and deep bow with luxurious hand wrapped interior. Plus the 24 MXZ offers seating for up to 18 people.
MALIBU COMMAND WHEEL
- Malibus new steering wheel controls put the driver at ease. With the touch of a button, the driver can engage Surf Gate, Power Wedge II and the Zero Off Cruise Control, as well as control the stereo volume making the drivers experience one-of-a-kind.
RECONFIGURED REAR LOUNGE AREA INCLUDING WALK-THROUGH
- The walk-through transom maximizes accessibility from the swim platform to the transom, helping keep your interior in pristine condition.
REVERSIBLE WAKEVIEW REAR BENCH
- The WakeView seating provides extraordinary luxury and accessibility for all of your passengers. The WakeView rear bench goes from forward-facing to rider-facing in a snap, with minimal effort.
- Malibu uses Gorilla Fins with 120 square inches of surface area; not only is the size important, but the fin placement on our models is further forward than our competitors. These fins maximize tracking ability, handling and driver control.
WAKE PLUS HULL
- The 24 MXZs hull creates larger wakes to maximize wakeboarding and surfing. When combined with Malibus Integrated Surf Platform (ISP), the Wake Plus Hull easily transforms monster wakes into massive surf waves.
INTEGRATED SURF PLATFORM (ISP)
- The 24 MXZs hull creates larger wakes to maximize wakeboarding and surfing. When co