2019 Malibu 22 LSV
|Category||Ski and Wakeboard Boats|
|Propulsion Type||Single Inboard|
|Manufacturer Provided Description|
With seating for up to 14 and two different hull choices, this traditional bow can be set up for how your family plays. Choose the Diamond Multisport hull to get the most versatile wakeboarding/surfing/waterski surface on the planet, or opt for the Wake Plus Hull to go hardcore surf and wake. The 22-foot length allows for easy towing and garage storage with all the accolades the LSV family offers. It has luxurious seating for 14 in a beautiful traditional-bow design with easy access to the spacious front lounge area. Advances in the 22 LSV include a fresh interior featuring a redesigned helm seat¬ and an additional Malibu Wake View Bench Seat bench seat to provide plenty of seating options for a full day on the water.
Malibus renowned watersports prowess with the 22 LSV begins with the industrys only sport-specific hull options. Consumers can choose the Diamond Multisport Hull to create world-class slalom flats while still churning wakes and waves that satisfy any die-hard boarder. When the wakesurf board and wakeboard are all the weekend calls for, the Wake Plus Hull allows the 22 LSV to generate the biggest wakes and waves in its class.
Malibus sport-specific hulls are paired with our exclusive Integrated Surf Platform (I.S.P.), which brings together multiple systems that combine to transform the water into the ultimate wakeboarding or surfing experience. This starts with Malibus award-winning, patented Surf Gate® system. The standard in wave creation, Surf Gate allows for perfect barreling waves with the touch of a button. Need to change sides for goofy and regular surfers? Change the wave easily from port to starboard while riding with a quick three-second transfer time.
The 22 LSVs Quad Hard-Tank Ballast is now loaded with Max Ballast L-shaped rear ballast tanks, enabling even more wake and wave displacement. Complete the system with optional plug-n-play ballast bags for a bigger, more customizable wake. With the use of an integrated float sensor, the driver can monitor the full ballast system via the Malibu Command Center, a feature only Malibu offers within the industry. Pair that with the patented Power Wedge III hydrofoil that lets you carve an even bigger wake by instantly adding up to 1,500 pounds of additional wake-generating water displacement. The Power Wedge III now has an extra five degrees of lift and more useable Wedge positions, which allows the user to get on plane faster and have an even bigger and more customizable wake or wave than ever before. Combined, the Quad Hard-Tank Ballast and Power Wedge III give the 22 LSV full wake customization for riders of all ages and ability levels to have their best day on the water.
Controlling the I.S.P. is incredibly intuitive using the Malibu Command Center, the optional Sport Dash Rotary Dial, or push-button controls mounted on the Malibu Command Wheel, all easily accessible from the helm. Additionally, the Surf Band Wrist Remote lets the rider adjust the Power Wedge III, Surf Gate, boat speed, and volume of the rear-facing tower speakers right from the Surf Band, and only on a Malibu. Like Surf Gate, Surf Band has been imitated by competitors, but never equaled. The 22 LSV leads with luxury and technology, including the option of the Malibu Gx Tower, constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum. Top-of-the-line programmable actuators allow the tower to fold with ease as you rotate the switch to help guide the tower into a lowered position. Choose from six hoop color options, five billet color options, and add white or black Rev 10® speakers to fully customize your tower. Malibu Soft Grip material covers the flooring and swimboard to enhance comfort and function. A model-specific, digitally tuned audio system by Wet Sounds® features multi-zone volume control along with a transom remote to maximize the listening experience.
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|Engine Type||Single Inboard|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
2019 Malibu Boats 22 LSV
Manager special call for details.
22 LSV: UNPARALLELED PASSION
All-New 2019 LSV
With seating for up to 14 and two different hull choices, this all-new traditional bow can be set up for how your family plays. Choose the Diamond Multisport hull to get the most versatile wakeboarding/surfing/waterski surface on the planet, or opt for the Wake Plus Hull to go hardcore surf and wake.
Features may include:
G-FORCE WET SOUNDS TOWER SPEAKERS
- Our all-new onboard entertainment system by Wet Sounds has been digitally tuned to each of our models to maximize sound quality and clarity. Using the Command Center you can control the volume for each zone to put the sound right where you want it.
MALIBU COMMAND CENTER
- The Command Center is the smartest combination of digital interfaces and traditional controls in the category. The bright, high-resolution 12-inch MaliView touchscreen gives you finger-tap control of the ballast, Power Wedge III and Surf Gate. Also includes the Sport Dash analog control dial for Surf Gate, Power Wedge III, stereo and speed.
ALL-NEW PLUSH HELM SEAT
- Designed from the ground up, with new plush fabrics and padding, gives you the ability to turn without rotating the seat.
- Our patented FibECS chassis and eight-layer lamination process provides maximum durability and ensures a smooth, solid ride on the water.
SPORT SPECIFIC HULLS DIAMOND OR WAKE PLUS HULL
- The Diamond Hull was created by reversing the chines, to create more lift at ski speeds. This design causes the rear of the hull to lift out of the water more, creating a flatter, softer ski wake. The Wake Plus Hull which allows the boat to sit deeper in the water at slower speeds for more water displacement.
INTEGRATED SURF PLATFORM (ISP)
- Malibus exclusive ISP starts with Model-Specific Performance Hulls, Quad Hard Tank ballast, and Malibu's exclusive Power Wedge III and Surf Gate®. Control it all with the touch of a finger using the Malibu Command Center and our exclusive Surf Band wrist remote.
Designed In The Style Of The 23 LSV-The Most Popular Towboat In History-The 22 LSV Has All That Styling And Performance In A More Compact Package.