2019 Mako 414 CC
|Category||Center Consoles, Saltwater Fishing|
2019 Mako 414 CC
Available to order!
Location: Marrero, LA, US
The 2018 MAKO® 414 CC is the largest, most powerful and most comfortable boat in the 50-year history of MAKO. With beautiful fit and finish, premium fishing features and state-of-the-art technology, the 414 CC is ready to safely take you and your crew to the horizon and back for an unparalleled family adventure or the fishing trip of a lifetime.
Available in Standard, Bluewater Family Edition and Sportfish Edition (coming soon), the MAKO 414 CC is the ultimate offshore fishing and family recreational boat and it's backed by MAKO Assurance 5+Life?the best factory warranty in the business.
Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life the best factory warranty in the business
41? long, 11' 11" beam, maximum 1,675 horsepower
Walk-down head w/folding bunk, freshwater shower, sink & storage
CZone? digital switching w/comprehensive electrical-monitoring system
Available w/SharkTooth remote monitoring app for iOS & Android
Traditional throttles plus Mercury® JPO (Joystick Piloting for Outboards)
Oversized, cushioned bow lounge w/275-qt. insulated, drained cooler
24° deadrise hull w/set-back transom & automatic custom trim tabs
Electroplated Sea Chest houses submerged bilge & baitwell-fill pumps for long life
Aft port tuna/dive/boarding door w/stowable, telescoping dive ladder
- Length: 41' 0"
- Beam: 11' 11"
- Bottom width: 10' 6.75"
- Max. recommended HP: 1675 HP
- Fuel capacity: 566 gal.
- Interior depth: 37"
- Transom height at center line: 34"
- Deadrise: 24 degrees
- Draft: 24"
- Dry weight: 16840 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 15000 lbs.
- Average package weight: 23000 lbs.
- Package height w/hardtop: 13' 4"
- Storage length: 46' 0"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life?the best factory warranty in the business
- NMMA® yacht certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Premium stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- CorrosionX stainless spray treatment included
- Dual-tone marine horn
- Flush-mounted Ritchie Navigation® Voyager compass
- CZone? digital switching w/comprehensive electrical-monitoring system
- Digital switching through multifunction displays
- Stainless steel tilt steering wheel w/knob
- Binnacle-mounted motor control
- Mercury® JPO (Joystick Piloting for Outboards) w/S