2019 Mako 334 CC Sportfish Edition
|Category||Center Consoles, Saltwater Fishing|
|Propulsion Type||Twin Outboard|
|Location||New Braunfels, TX|
Certification & Safety
Construction & Exterior
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
|Engine Model||350 XXL Verado White|
|Engine Type||Twin Outboard|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
The MAKO® 334 CC ushers in a new era for MAKO, an era of empowered performance, elevated style, and enhanced fit and finish. Its built to feed your passion for sportfishing in safety and style with an alliance of custom creature comforts and state-of-the-art technology. This advanced, spacious offshore craft offers unsurpassed flexibility in the interior plus the overbuilt durability that has made MAKO legendary for half a century. Its built on a hand-laid, 24°-deadrise Deep V hull with a unique notched transom for top performance and improved efficiency. Powered with up to 1050 horsepower, the 334 slices through the chop, rides dry and smooth, and has the range to handle any offshore quest.
Sportfish Edition: Fully rigged for the most arduous offshore challenges, the MAKO 334 CC Sportfish Edition was developed with the cooperation of some of Floridas leading guides, including George Poveromo. It features a huge open bow, with a 292-qt. coffin box that lifts on hydraulics to reveal storage beneath. The hardtop is crowned with an upper helm station with Mercury® VesselView®, and its flanked with premium outriggers. Also available in Standard and Family Edition.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life the best factory warranty in the business
- Available as Standard, Family Edition or Sportfish Edition
- Hand-laid, 24°-deadrise Deep V hull for the legendary dry & smooth MAKO ride
- CZone digital switching w/comprehensive electrical-monitoring system
- Mercury® JPO (Joystick Piloting for Outboards) & Skyhook® auto-positioning GPS
- Fiberglass leaning post w/freshwater sink & multiple storage options for bait & tackle
- Two 290-qt. (274 L) insulated port & starboard aft in-deck fishboxes w/Gulper macerator pumps
- Tuna/dive/boarding door w/stowable stainless steel dive ladder
- 2 aft 34-gal. (129 L) rounded baitwells w/angled fills & friction-hinged acrylic lids
- Electroplated Sea Chest keeps 4 pumps submerged for cooler running & longer life
This boat model may or may not be in-stock. Price shown is the base price with standard engine and does not include options, prep, freight, taxes or fees. Please contact dealer for exact details on model availability and package pricing.