2019 Mako 334 CC
|Category||Center Consoles, Saltwater Fishing|
|Propulsion Type||Twin Outboard|
|Location||Palm Bay, FL|
Certification & Safety
Construction & Exterior
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
|Engine Model||350 XXL Verado White|
|Engine Type||Twin Outboard|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
The MAKO® 334 CC ushers in a new era for MAKO, an era of empowered performance, elevated style, and enhanced fit and finish. Its built to feed your passion for sportfishing in safety and style with an alliance of custom creature comforts and state-of-the-art technology. This advanced, spacious offshore craft offers unsurpassed flexibility in the interior plus the overbuilt durability that has made MAKO legendary for half a century. Its built on a hand-laid, 24°-deadrise Deep V hull with a unique notched transom for top performance and improved efficiency. Powered with up to 1050 horsepower, the 334 slices through the chop, rides dry and smooth, and has the range to handle any offshore quest.
Standard: Far from a Standard offshore boat, it includes a full-featured Garmin® electronics package, two 34-gal. baitwells with rounded corners and constant pressurization, a leaning post with freshwater sink, cooler, and a massive storage capacity, a FUSION marine stereo, two 290-qt. in-deck coolers, a walk-in head and an inward-opening tuna/dive door.
Also available in Family Edition and Sportfish Edition.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life the best factory warranty in the business
- Available as Standard, Family Edition or Sportfish Edition
- Hand-laid, 24°-deadrise Deep V hull for the legendary dry & smooth MAKO ride
- CZone digital switching w/comprehensive electrical-monitoring system
- Mercury® JPO (Joystick Piloting for Outboards) & Skyhook® auto-positioning GPS
- Fiberglass leaning post w/armrest, backrest, flip-up cushion, freshwater sink & multiple storage options for bait & tackle
- Two 290-qt. (274 L) insulated port & starboard aft in-deck fishboxes w/Gulper macerator pumps
- Tuna/dive/boarding door w/stowable stainless steel dive ladder
- Two aft 34-gal. (129 L) rounded baitwells w/angled fills & friction-hinged acrylic lids
- Electroplated Sea Chest keeps 4 pumps submerged for cooler running & longer life
This boat model may or may not be in-stock. Price shown is the base price with standard engine and does not include options, prep, freight, taxes or fees. Please contact dealer for exact details on model availability and package pricing.