2019 Mako 334 CC
|Propulsion Type||Twin Outboard|
|Engine Model||Verado 350 XXL|
|Engine Type||Twin Outboard|
2019 Mako 334 CC
Available to order.
Price excludes optional trailer.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Lifethe best factory warranty in the business
- Available as Standard, Bluewater Family Edition or Sportfish Edition
- Hand-laid, 24°-deadrise Deep V hull for the legendary dry & smooth MAKO ride
- CZone digital switching w/comprehensive electrical-monitoring system
- Mercury® JPO (Joystick Piloting for Outboards) & Skyhook® auto-positioning GPS
- Fiberglass leaning post w/freshwater sink & multiple storage options for bait & tackle
- Two 290-qt. insulated port & starboard aft in-deck fishboxes w/Gulper macerator pumps
- Tuna/dive/boarding door w/stowable stainless steel dive ladder
- Two 34-gal. rounded, aft baitwells w/angled fills & friction-hinged acrylic lids
- Electroplated Sea Chest keeps 4 pumps submerged for cooler running & longer life
The MAKO® 334 CC ushers in a new era for MAKOan era of empowered performance, elevated style, and enhanced fit and finish. Its built to feed your passion for sportfishing in safety and style with an alliance of custom creature comforts and state-of-the-art technology.
This advanced, spacious offshore craft offers unsurpassed flexibility in the interior plus the overbuilt durability that has made MAKO legendary for half a century. Its built on a hand-laid, 24°-deadrise Deep V hull with a unique notched transom for top performance and improved efficiency. Powered with up to 1050 horsepower, the 334 slices through the chop, rides dry and smooth, and has the range to handle any offshore quest.
Standard: Far from a Standard offshore boat, it includes a full-featured Garmin® electronics package, two 34-gal. baitwells with rounded corners and constant pressurization, a leaning post with freshwater sink, cooler, and a massive storage capacity, a FUSION marine stereo, two 290-qt. in-deck coolers, a walk-in head and an inward-opening tuna/dive door.
Also available in Bluewater Family Edition and Sportfish Edition.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.