2019 Mako 284 CC
|Category||Center Consoles, Saltwater Fishing|
|Engine Model||200 XL FourStroke|
The MAKO® 284 CC is a perfect predator, whether you're hunting marlin in the Gulf Stream or mahi in the kelp paddies. Powered by up to 700 horses and with a 228-gal. fuel capacity, it's got the range and speed to get you out farther and keep you out longer.
The 284 CC is well-equipped to fish, with aft in-deck port and starboard 290-qt. fish boxes, and outrigger-ready fiberglass hardtop and a full-featured bait station. And the quality of construction (100% composite) is unparalleled, the hull and deck are chemically bonded and mechanically fastened every 6" with stainless steel fasteners. The 1-piece, molded, gel-coated stringer grid reinforces the hull for a lifetime of fine performance. And it's backed by MAKO Assurance 5+Life, the best factory warranty in the business.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life, the best factory warranty in the business
- Foam-injected hull w/integrated 1-piece fiberglass stringer grid
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & fastened 360° w/stainless steel fasteners
- Fiberglass leaning post w/backrest, flip-up cushion, storage & bait prep station w/freshwater sink, removable cutting board, 50-gal. (189.27 L) aerated anti-slosh baitwell & tackle storage
Outrigger-ready fiberglass hardtop w/5 rod holders, electronics box & 3 spreader lights
- Port & starboard forward seats w/99-qt (94 L) fishboxes & 290-qt. (274 L) insulated port & starboard aft in-deck fishboxes
- Console interior w/gelcoat-finished surface, sink, battery switch panel & 6' (1.8 m) head room
- Oversized forward-console seat w/storage compartment & 2 drink holders
- Recessed electric trim tabs w/optional automatic trim tabs
- Non-skid surface on walking flats, foredeck, gunnel tops, sole, stern platform & hatch covers
This boat model may or may not be in-stock. Price shown is the base price with standard engine and does not include options, prep, freight, taxes or fees. Please contact dealer for exact details on model availability and package pricing.