2019 Mako 214 CC
|Category||Center Consoles, Saltwater Fishing|
2019 Mako 214 CC
Available to order!
Includes optional trailer and 250 XL Four Stroke Mercury.
Location: Marrero, LA, US
With its wave-crushing Deep V hull and interior creature comforts, the MAKO® 214 CC is the ideal balance of predatory performance and an on-the water recreation hub. Bow and forward-console seating adds comfort for family and friends, and the optional deck filler and cushions add a forward lounge area.
It's hard to beat the fishability of this fine boat. Storage for rods, tackle, electronics and fish is more than enough for any adventure. And there's room at the helm for two 12" fishfinders. All this, and it's backed by MAKO Assurance, the best warranty in the business.
Backed by the MAKO® Assurance, the best warranty in the business
Foam-injected hull w/1-piece fiberglass stringer grid
Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & fastened 360° w/stainless steel fasteners
Self-bailing cockpit w/non-skid deck surface
Under-gunwale port & starboard rod racks for 6 rods
Center console w/analog gauges, large electronics mounting surface, stainless steel grab rail, acrylic windscreen & storage
2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/composite substrates on seats
2 pedestal helm seats & forward console seat w/72-qt. (68 L) insulated, drained cooler
Port & starboard bow seating w/108-qt. (102 L) insulated fishboxes w/drains below
Non-skid surface on walking flats, foredeck, gunwale tops, sole, stern platform & hatch covers
- 150 XL Four Stroke
- Tandem-axle EZ Loader® aluminum trailer w/tandem-axle disc brakes
- Length:21' 5"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 6' 7.5"
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Fuel capacity: 91 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Max. person weight: 1700 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2550 lbs.
- Interior depth: 27'
- Transom height at center line: 25'
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 14'
- Approx. hull weight: 3100 lbs.
- Package height: 11' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance?the best warranty in the business
- NMMA Certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Custom anodized aluminum steering wheel w/knob
- Verado® power-assist hydraulic steering
- Forward-console seat w/72-qt. (68 L) insulated, drained cooler