2019 Mako 204 CC
|Category||Center Consoles, Saltwater Fishing|
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Engine Model||150 XL Four Stroke|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
2019 Mako 204 CC
Available to order!
Location: Marrero, LA, US
The versatile and dependable MAKO® 204 CC is ready for everything from patrolling the beaches to targeting sailfish. The aggressive Deep V hull slices through choppy seas, and the hull/deck joint is chemically bonded and mechanically fastened with stainless steel fasteners every 6" it's truly built stronger than it has to be.
Besides being a superior offshore fishing machine, the 204 CC features bow seating at port and starboard with fishboxes beneath, a forward-console cushioned seat with a 21-gallon baitwell beneath, and a large in-floor storage compartment, making it perfectly welcoming for both fisherman and families.
Backed by the MAKO® Assurance, the best warranty in the business
Foam-injected hull w/1-piece fiberglass stringer grid
Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & fastened 360° w/stainless steel fasteners
124-qt. (117 L) in-floor storage compartment
Under-gunwale port & starboard rod racks
Center console w/analog gauges, electronics mounting surface, stainless steel grab rail, acrylic windscreen & storage
2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
2 pedestal helm seats & forward console seat w/21-gal. (80 L) baitwell
Port & starboard bow seating w/80-qt. (76 L) insulated fishboxes w/gravity drains
Custom-matched, tandem-axle aluminum trailer w/brakes
150 XL FourStroke
- Length:20' 4"
- Beam: 8' 4"
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Fuel capacity: 87 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1450 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2300 lbs.
- Interior depth: 0'
- Transom height at center line: 25'
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 12'
- Approx. hull weight: 2000 lbs.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance, the best warranty in the business
- NMMA Certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Forward-console seat w/21-gal. (80 L) baitwell
- Acrylic windscreen
- Gauge panel w/analog gauges
- Heavy-duty electrical switching system w/battery selector switch(es)
- Battery storage
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 2 drink holders
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Coosa® Bluewater 100% composite transom co