2019 Mako 19 CPX
Certification & Safety
Construction & Exterior
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
Hardware & Accessories
|We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.|
|Engine Make||MERCURY MARINE|
|Engine Model||150XL 4S|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||99 year|
Buy now and get free storage (exc. Shrinkwrap, winterization & insurance) until Spring 2020.
PACKAGE INCLUDES BOAT WITH 2 -TONE HULL IN POMPANO SILVER AND WHITE W/ BLACK & GOLD ACCENT STRIPE, MERCURY 150XL 4S, HYDRAULIC STEERING W/ CUSTOM STAINLESS STEEL TILT STEERING WHEEL W/ KNOB, TRANSOM-SAVER, STARTING BATTERY, 72 QT. REMOVABLE COOLER, LIGHTED AFT 28 GA. BAITWELL, 2 CONSOLE ROD HOLDERS, TRIM TABS, CUSTOM-MATCHED ALUMINUM SINGLE AXLE TRAILER WITH SPARE, SWING-AWAY TONGUE, BRAKE, & TIE-DOWN STRAPS AND A V.I.P. OWNERS CARD GOOD FOR DISCOUNTS UP TO 20% OFF QUALIFIED IN-STORE OR ON-LINE MERCHANDISE FOR AT LEAST 1 YEAR.
The MAKO® 19 CPX is a bay-busting beast, with an overbuilt fiberglass hull engineered to handle the hardest chop. There's a huge front deck with ample storage, a fully appointed console, two onboard coolers and two flip-up jump seats in the aft deck for passengers. So whether youre stalking the saltgrass for reds or pulling cobia off a wreck just offshore, youll find that the 19 CPX has got a perfectly calculated balance of power and finesse that will get you out with the crew and in with the fish in supreme confidence.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Lifethe best factory warranty in the business
- Aggressive, dry-riding Mod V hull to handle offshore conditions
- Fully molded composite liner w/integrated bow & stern platforms
- Molded, patterned non-skid deck, cockpit sole & gunnels
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm)
- Flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68 L) cushioned cooler
- Elevated fiberglass console w/binnacle-mounted control w/power trim
- Aft port & starboard jump seats
- Port & starboard bow storage boxes
- Custom-matched aluminum trailer