2019 Freedom 18' Patriot
|Engine Make||Mercury or Evinrude|
ON ORDER TAKING DEPOSITS
2019 Freedom Boats 18' Patriot
The Patriot was designed using a modified inverted V tunnel. It is a true compression style tunnel. Advantage of this style tunnel include: Provides added flotation, lift and limits the amount of air that enters the tunnel, this limits the pad of the sponsons and gives the boat a smooth dry ride without compromising the shallow water capabilities.
- 18 Patriot Specifications:
- All composite construction
- Length = 18'
- Beam = 8' 6"
- Hull Weight = Approximately 1000 lbs.
- Draft = approximately 8"
- Running = 3"
- Ten (10) year warranty on structure
- One (1) year warranty on cosmetics
- Standard Equipment:
- Trolling motor ready
- 5' 6" front deck with two flush fiberglass hatches/ hatch seals30" Rear deck with exchange bait well and Pro-Bubbler, three flush fiberglass hatches with seals and drains
- 6 rod storage in the front deck
- Console with front storage and cushion
- Aluminum grab rail with co-pilot handle
- 6 rod holders on console
- 4 cleats
- 1 5 switch panel with power point
- Non-Corrosive hardware
- Hydraulic steering
- SS steering wheel
- Aluminum flip/flop
- Aluminum ice chest surround front seating
- 2 - 94 quart Ice chest with cushions
- Custom built Coastline aluminum trailer with trailer jack, winch, strap, guides, and Led Lights
- Optional Equipment:
- SS Flush Cleats
- Aluminum mag wheels
- Custom and two tone colors
- Wang Pole
- Aluminum Leaning Post
- Trailer spare tire and mount
- Leaning post storage shell