2019 Key West 210BR
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
2019 Key West Boats 210BR
- 6''HYDRAULIC JACKPLATE
- WHITE/SS RUBRAIL
- LEANING POST FLIP UP
- INTERIOR LED LIGHTS
- ROD HOLDERS ON CONSOLE
- SS CLEATS
- FLUSH MOUNT ROD HOLDERS
- REAR JUMP SEATS
- HYDRAULIC STEERING
- TILT HELM
- RECIRCULATING LIVEWELL AFT
- SWIM PLATEFORM
- REMOVABLE RAIL AND WINDSHIELD
The 210 Bay Reef is our first venture into the performance bay boat market adding a pro level to our extensive and growing line up. The 210 BR represents a bold new approach in hull design. We've kept the time proven great ride of the 19 degree dead rise hull, but we've added a lifting pad to the bottom and an integrated jack plate to the transom. Now you can have it all with improved performance, fuel economy, and a great ride, and as a bonus it even sports a bit less draft. The improved hull isn't all you get. The interior has been tweaked and squeezed to get everything a serious fisherman could ask for such as space for 10 7+' rods in the lockable rod boxes, dual live wells, spacious front and rear deck, under gunwale molded in rod racks, and the first bay boat in its class with a potty room under the console. Yes, this is a family friendly bay boat as well with features such as fold away jump seats in the rear deck, and generous cup holders throughout. Check out the pictures and then check out the real deal at a dealer near you.
Features may include:
- Live/Release wells front and rear decks.
- 2 Rod Boxes lockable with 5 rod capacity each.
- Folding jump seats in the transom store flush and out of the way.
- Molded in seat with cushions on front of the console.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Cup holder on console.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Pull up cleats.
- Electric horn.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Engine builder matched analog gauge pac