2019 Crestliner PT 20
|Category||Aluminum Fish Boats|
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Engine Model||Pro XS|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
2019 Crestliner PT 20
- Starting At $32,890
- Boat As Shown $32,995
Lots of room to fish in the popular PT 20!
TWENTY FEET OF BASS BOAT BRAGGING RIGHTS
The Crestliner PT 20 is the same 20 foot aluminum bass boat that Jon Cox used to crush the competition in 2016. Every angler is looking for any little edge they can find. Well, our edge is over 20 feet long and its all-welded aluminum. Crestliners signature hull is lighter and more durable than fiberglass so its shallow draft and rock-solid construction allows you to search for bass in more areas of the water. The low-maintenance inherent in the PT 20 means you can focus on what matters during a tournament: winning.
Grab one of 10 86 rods from the center rod locker, and go to work from the spacious bow deck of the PT 20, and youll see why its one of the best bass boats on the market. It has everything an angler could want in a bow casting platform: a massive deck supported by a 96 beam, commanding comfort of the boat with recessed foot control, space for tools and a large graph and port and starboard rod/gear lockers nearby. With all of these features, youll have everything you need to win the day. Once you reel in some trophies, keep them in the 45-gallon aerated stern livewell thats fully insulated and features a divider and timer to keep your trophies fresh and ready for weigh-in. With comfortable seating options all around the boat and a recessed trolling motor foot control, placing in your next tournament wont feel quite so arduous.
Features may include:
SPACIOUS BOW DECK
- Demand more. The spacious bow casting deck features center rod storage, port and starboard gear/rod lockers, a massive 96'' beam, a recessed trolling motor foot control, bow panel with space for electronics, pedestal base and additional storage.
RECESSED TROLLING MOTOR FOOT CONTROL
- An ergonomic recessed foot control delivers precision control and less fatigue through long days on the water.
BOW ROD & GEAR STORAGE
- Lockable port and starboard storage compartments each hold up to 12 rods at 86, or can act as spacious storage to keep gear safe.
BOW CENTER ROD STORAGE
- Lockable center rod storage holds up to 10 rods at 86 capacity and includes extra space for tackle boxes and gear on the side.
- Delivers added comfort and maneuverability