2019 Contender 25 Tournament
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
Full Yamaha Factory Warranty until 2021
Owned by a Contender employee, built for the Miami Intn'l Boat Show.
Whisper Gray below the chine/ Ice Blue liner.
Matching colors on Sea-Dek bolsters.
25T Tried and True Tournament Edition Contender.
Cruises at 38 MPH getting 2.1 MPG. w/
Top end at 48MPH
178 GAL. Fuel Tank gives you RANGE in your quest for bluewater.
Built for fun, and built to last fishing offshore.
The South Florida bluewater battle wagon, this little beauty has it all.
Loaded to the gills with electronics:
- Garmin 7612XSV Touch Screen Chart Plotter
- B75 Transducer (mark anything in the water column)
- GMR 18 xHD2 (find those birds for miles in Bimini)
- Fusion Stereo System
- Fusion Apollo RA 770
- (2) 8.8" White Sport Grill
- (2) 7.7" White Sport Grill
- (2) 6.5" White Sport Grill
- (2) 10" Subs
- Fusion 4 Channel 1400 Watt Amplifier
- Fusion Mono Block Amp
- ICOM M424 Radio
- Y-Cop System for Yamaha Theft Prevention
- Spot Trace Installed in Console
Tons of photos here:
Sitting on a brand new Sport Trail Trailer, this boat is prime to fish the coasts of south Florida or beyond.
Easy to trailer, and easier to fish.
Great for all types of saltwater fishing - kitefishing, bottom fishing, trolling, or just cruising to the sandbar.
Built with the security of south Florida in mind.
Please email for additional details.
- LENGTH: 25' 3"
- BEAM: 8" 6"
- DRAFT: 18"
- WEIGHT: 4,200 LBS.
- FUEL: 178 GAL.
- DEADRISE: 24.5 DEG
- HP: 300 HP
- WEIGHT (LOADED): 6,250 LBS