2019 Coach Pontoons Coach-RF 230
2019 Coach Pontoons Coach-FRL 230
Find your spot in the sun and start having fun. If you want a pontoon that doubles as a party pad, the Coach-RF series was built just for you. Coach made the perfect lounge pad with this boat high-back captains chairs and lavish chaise lounges give everyone a space to stretch out and enjoy the ride. And with a powerful Honda motor, you can get to get to your next location with ease, or just coast along the shoreline, catching rays.
Features may include:
- Simrad Touch screen displays are standard in all Coach models. From 5" to 9" models
Hammered Powder Coat Rails
- Attractive and durable...The standard hammered finish powdered coated railing system.
Rockford Fosgate Stereo
- Bluetooth, Pandora and SiriusXM ready, the Rockford Fosgate sound system standard on all Coach models is second to none.
- Powerful and RGB backlit Bazooka speakers ensure quality sound for your time on the water.
- Durable and comfortable AVD flooring is found in all Coach models.
Gussi Steering Wheel
- A Gussi Italia marine steering wheel creates the centerpiece at the finest helms in the marine industry.
SS Swim Ladder
- Telescoping 4 step SS ladder allows for easy entry after a dip in the water.
- Strong and able to last the test of time.
- Automotive inspired helms are a staple of the Coach lineup. Functionality and sharp designs are something we take pride in.
Soft Touch Seating
- An elegant leather like feel makes your Coach pontoon feel like a luxury car while still tough enough for the elements.
Snap-Free Boat Cover, Black Bimini
- We at Coach were tired of seeing the snaps along the rails of our boats so we have gone to a snap-free system. This means less broken or damaged cover snaps for you.
- 10' standard bimini covers on all Coach pontoons
GPS And Sonar
- Simrad displays provide all the information a boater could dream of including detailed GPS mapping and Sonar with Fish Finder capabilities.
- Including a livewell, tackle box holders, vertical rod holders, trolling rod holders and the ever important SS cuphol