2019 Boston Whaler 280 Outrage
|Deck / Cockpit|
|Console / Head|
|Deluxe Leaning Post With Livewell|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|Speed and Distance|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 year|
Please Call for Sale Price. Be sure to click on the Video tab above the photos for a great walk through of this 280 Outrage.
Call us at 4196845365 to schedule your demo on this awesome machine so we can show you what makes a Whaler a Whaler!
The all-new 280 Outrage offers loads of features for whoever you are today: A serious angler, thrill-seeking watersports enthusiast or all-day cruiser. Whatever you feel like, the 280 is ready. Designed with functionality in mind and packed with comfort-minded amenities, this new center console shows just how much thought Whaler puts into every confident-to-the-core model. Experience the 280s smooth blend of rugged comfort and capability for yourself. Youve not known quality quite like this until now.
- Optional deluxe helm seating includes an adjustable captains chair and stationary companion seat.
- Premium package comes with a hardtop that includes 5 rod holders, speakers and storage.
- A comfortable aft bench folds cleanly away to maximize fish-fighting room.
- Large open bow includes a generous lounge with armrests and social-forward seating.
- Deluxe leaning post with bait-prep area, 30-gallon livewell, 3 large fishboxes and more.
- Cutting-edge Mercury instrumentation and available Raymarine® navigation packages empower you for ultimate offshore success.
- Tempered-glass windshield and optional heavy-duty integrated hardtop system with floodlights and life-jacket storage available.
This one is very nicely equipped with the following:
-Twin Mercury 300 V-8's (White)
-White Hull with Blue Graphics