2019 Blue Wave 2400 PureBay
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
2019 Blue Wave Boats 2400 PureBay
The 2400 Pure Bay is the pinnacle of modern bay boat design.
The words we hear most often from owners and critics alike are that they are impressed by it's "performance", "features" and "fit and finish". The 2400 Pure Bay boasts industry leading style, performance and features that include a Pro Series 3" drain that is nearly impossible to clog and a drain system that helps keep your floor nice and dry in almost any conditions, proprietary hull design and all stainless steel hardware. The interior is designed to accommodate the most possible built-in features while still providing a tremendous amount of fishing area. It has extremely large front and rear casting decks and plenty of room to fish comfortably from anywhere on the floor. The 2400 Pure Bay's construction utilize the newest, state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing processes backed by the Blue Wave family's style of boat building. This boat, just like the 2200 Pure Bay, will sell itself to you on the water with its awesome performance.
Features may include:
- 100% Hand Laid Hull Laminate Process Used Throughout.
- High Quality Marine Grade Color Enhanced HD Gelcoats.
- Solid Fiberglass Rod Reinforced Chines
- Sound Dampening Core Reinforced Sides
- Molded Reverse Angle Anti Spray Chines
- High Speed Lifting Strake Design
- All Composite High Density Light Weight Coosa Transom w/ Fiberglass Reinforcement
- Molded Trolling Motor Platform
- Anchor Storage (Drained Overboard)
- 2 Forward Insulated Fish Boxes (Drained Overboard)
- 2 Forward Lockable Rod Storage Boxes
- Floor Wet Storage Box w/ Large Open Storage
- Front Storage Fish Box Molded Lower to Allow for Easy Step onto Deck
- All Stainless Steel Fasteners used Throughout (Life Time Warranty)
- Stainless Steel Compression Latches
- Stainless Steel Stylish Steering Wheel with Easy Turn Knob
- Stainless Steel Thru - Hull Fittings
- Stainless Steel Piano Hinges used on all Lids (from 12" to 18" Engineered Support per Lid)
- Nylon Washers to Help Prevent Corrosion
- Cyclone Post w/ Folding Foot Rest, 100qt Ice Chest on a Slide and 2 Custom Formed Seats w/ Handles that Slide Fore/Aft Slide Left/Right and Spin 360*